Redshirt report - Offense

alaguy

Helluva Engineer
I'm a bit disappointed Jenune did not break top 4 this yr (esp with Autry out) with a strong hi-lite tape.Makes me wonder what upside is.
Wilson will have a hard time getting playing time next yr with all the Sr Abacks.
If both Griffin and Devine can start the line will have a HUGE boost since beating out guys there now

Eric,
thanks for info. .

ATL1

Helluva Engineer
Jake Mathews is 6'5 305lbs
Chris is 6'6 280 - 290lbs
As a comparison
A Shamire at 6'6 - 6'7 330lbs with
Thomas O'Reilly 6'3 310
That could be a big line.

Boomergump

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
[qu"ATL1, post: 21404, member: 26"]Jake Mathews is 6'5 305lbs
Chris is 6'6 280 - 290lbs
As a comparison
A Shamire at 6'6 - 6'7 330lbs with
Thomas O'Reilly 6'3 310
That could be a big line.[/quote]
It certainly looks like we are headed that way. It's not all bad since we have been zone blocking more anyway and intend to pass more.

ATL1

Helluva Engineer
Jake Mathews is the senior OT from TAMU who will be the first OT taken in the NFL draft.

DvilleJacket

Helluva Engineer
I'm excited about the two redshirt lineman! I too wanted to thank you for this site. I was booted from one site because they thought I was a dawg fan! Couldn't be further from the truth!

Techster

Helluva Engineer
I'm really looking forward to seeing Shamire play next season. Chris Griffin as well since I've not seen too much tape on him but have heard a lot of good things. We lose a lot of experience next season, and some of the OLs just haven't developed as much as we thought. Those two guys could see a LOT of playing time in 2014. I'm really glad the staff didn't pull Shamire's redshirt like they talked about halfway through this season. Not sure a handful of snaps over the last 6 games would have been worth it.

Has anyone heard anything about Travin Henry? One of the most impressive tapes I've seen for a CPJ WR. I didn't think he would start, but I figured with the paucity of WRs heading into 2013 he'd play more than he did. Was he in the doghouse or is he still bouncing back from that ACL tear?