Rats …

takethepoints

Helluva Engineer
Looks like a wet Saturday down in Tampa.

I was sorta expecting that, but I was hoping that things would have a chance to dry out. Looks like we'll see if the team has adjusted in practice to wet conditions this week.

Well, maybe we'll be lucky and the game will be between showers. Hope we bring the long cleats.

TromboneJacket

Ramblin' Wreck
If we stop pitching and tossing in the rain again, I better see some read option, inverted veer, and jet sweeps. Or we better be killing them with the dive so badly that we don’t need to do anything else. If we try to pretend to be a pro-style offense like we did in Miami last year, I’m gonna be nettled.

RonJohn

Helluva Engineer
Looks like a wet Saturday down in Tampa.

I was sorta expecting that, but I was hoping that things would have a chance to dry out. Looks like we'll see if the team has adjusted in practice to wet conditions this week.

Well, maybe we'll be lucky and the game will be between showers. Hope we bring the long cleats.

Why does it look like a wet Saturday? The weather reports I saw said an 80% chance of thunderstorms in the PM. Sounds like a typical day in Florida.

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
Still time for it to change, and who knows, might affect them trying to throw down field. I just hope if it does rain that it’s not a hard rain.

TampaGT

Helluva Engineer
Most times, but not always, it rains after 4. Last couple of days it just starting to rain or looks like it is about to rain when I get home at about 4:50pm. Now watch it rain right at kickoff I have a feeling we will be finished before the rain comes. But if it does rain, trust me it won’t be a light rain. It may not last long but it will come down in buckets.

GTdragons

Jolly Good Fellow
Hope we bring the long cleats.
I know I keep harping on this but they don’t make different stud length cleats or removable stud cleats these days. Go look at the football cleats on adidas.com. There are basically two models: “adizero” and “freak”. There are variants of each such as the ankle coverage and a primeknit version of each, but there is no difference in the stud length. These cleats are used on all playing surfaces.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GT_05

Helluva Engineer
I know I keep harping on this but they don’t make different stud length cleats or removable stud cleats these days. Go look at the football cleats on adidas.com. There are basically two models: “adizero” and “freak”. There are variants of each such as the ankle coverage and a primeknit version of each, but there is no difference in the stud length. These cleats are used on all playing surfaces.

Didn’t know that. Thanks.

Yjacket82

Georgia Tech Fan

That is so funny. That is how Adi Dassler gained his popularity. He had these new screw in cleats for the German team vs. Hungary in the 1954 World Cup. Hungary was the much better team, but thanks to Adi's cleats and some really bad officiating, Germany won. I am still bitter about that, lol.

okiemon

Helluva Engineer
That is so funny. That is how Adi Dassler gained his popularity. He had these new screw in cleats for the German team vs. Hungary in the 1954 World Cup. Hungary was the much better team, but thanks to Adi's cleats and some really bad officiating, Germany won. I am still bitter about that, lol.

You old Hungarians just can’t let it go, can you?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

TheSilasSonRising

Helluva Engineer
Obviously, if it rains, it will only be on our side of the ball; we will, again, have the wrong shoes; the new unis will somehow be lacking in the way the material reacts to water that no uni in America does.

JacketFromUGA

Helluva Engineer
Obviously, if it rains, it will only be on our side of the ball; we will, again, have the wrong shoes; the new unis will somehow be lacking in the way the material reacts to water that no uni in America does.
Silas everything alright man?

You've never been one with a rosy disposition but it seems way worse this year.