Rats …

LongforDodd

LatinxBreakfastTacos
Looks like a wet Saturday down in Tampa.

I was sorta expecting that, but I was hoping that things would have a chance to dry out. Looks like we'll see if the team has adjusted in practice to wet conditions this week.

Well, maybe we'll be lucky and the game will be between showers. Hope we bring the long cleats.
A weather site I trust says that there is less than 20% chance of rain for approximately the first half and the chance only goes up to 45-50% during the second half. Let's get 'em early but the chances of a Miami repeat are pretty slim.

GTJoeBrew

Helluva Engineer
I hope the rain holds off, and that is kind of what they are predicting as of now:

upload_2018-9-6_9-35-47.png

TampaBuzz

Ramblin' Wreck
I hope the rain holds off, and that is kind of what they are predicting as of now:

View attachment 4100
Very typical. Fast moving scattered storm cells start popping up around 3:30 or 4:00 and it rains in buckets in fairly isolated areas for 20 - 30 minutes at a time. Hopefully, we will all be sitting at home (for us locals) or in a bar someplace when the storms start popping.

GTJoeBrew

Helluva Engineer
Very typical. Fast moving scattered storm cells start popping up around 3:30 or 4:00 and it rains in buckets in fairly isolated areas for 20 - 30 minutes at a time. Hopefully, we will all be sitting at home (for us locals) or in a bar someplace when the storms start popping.
We're flying down tomorrow, hopefully it is just cloudy during the game.

takethepoints

Helluva Engineer
NOAA is not as optimistic as Weather.com on the likelihood of showers and T-storms, but things look marginally better this morning. Hope we continue to get improvement in the forecasts.

FightWinDrink

Helluva Engineer
That is so funny. That is how Adi Dassler gained his popularity. He had these new screw in cleats for the German team vs. Hungary in the 1954 World Cup. Hungary was the much better team, but thanks to Adi's cleats and some really bad officiating, Germany won. I am still bitter about that, lol.
don't forget syringes full of "Vitamin C"