Rank '17 opponents

Philhutch80

Jolly Good Fellow
I listen to the Falcons on 92.9 but I don't listen to any sports radio except for the GT games,the Falcons,the Braves and the Hawks.;) I would go insane if I listened to the media dropping on their knees for UGAG:vomit:

How does 929's analysis of GT athletics compare to 680? Are they as watered down and dismissive?

CornerBlitz

Jolly Good Fellow
Inspired by posts in another thread. Pretty good schedule next year starting off with Tenn. What games / teams are most important to you? My list follows, ranked most to least important to me.

1. UGA (mostly due to hate)
2. Miami (again for hate)
3. Clemson (defending natty champs and long term rival)
4. VT (most important division rival)
5. Tenn (close to a tie with VT, historic rival and early game will be very hyped)
6. UNC
7. Duke
8. Pitt
9. UVA
10. Wake
11. UCF
12. Jack St. (a L here would be very embarrassing but if it happens we got bigger problems than a single upset)

How do you rank our opponents next year with regards to who you most want to beat?

Agree.

Eastman

Helluva Engineer
Inspired by posts in another thread. Pretty good schedule next year starting off with Tenn. What games / teams are most important to you? My list follows, ranked most to least important to me.

5. Tenn (close to a tie with VT, historic rival and early game will be very hyped)
6. UNC
7. Duke
8. Pitt
9. UVA
10. Wake
11. UCF
12. Jack St. (a L here would be very embarrassing but if it happens we got bigger problems than a single upset)

How do you rank our opponents next year with regards to who you most want to beat?

This one is correct and all others are wrong.

TheSilasSonRising

Helluva Engineer

6. UNC
7. Duke
8. Pitt
9. UVA
10. Wake
11. UCF

Why would VT be the most important division rival? AFAIK that game carries no more weight than others. Or is it because we are 2 - 7 vs um with prospects looking worse?

Course no game is more important than ugag.

Last edited: