Radio show?

John

Peacekeeper
Staff member
Awwww, wish I could be there for this!

If anyone is heading there tonight, please post some pics of the crowd. :)

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
LOL...I still dont know how to post pix here...not from my phone anyway. Copy / paste doesn't work and the above tools do not seem to apply either. But I may go and if I do will snap some pix.

AlabamaBuzz

Helluva Engineer
Please ask what actions are being taken against the SEC refs.

PJ stated that he was NOT filing anything on this, because, 1. It would not help AND 2. We won...

But with that said, I am hoping he will at least speak with the head of officials of the ACC to review some of the calls with the head of the SEC officials, if for no other reason but to make them explain themselves....

GTpdm

Helluva Engineer
Awwww, wish I could be there for this!

If anyone is heading there tonight, please post some pics of the crowd. :)

@YJAlleyCat and I will be there, as usual. I'll take a few photos; I'm pretty sure I've worked out how to reduce the file to a postable size. Just to test, here's a photo from the November 10 show (the one where the guy from the Hive managed to retroactively "scoop" YJ's summary of the show…)

photo.JPG

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer
PJ stated that he was NOT filing anything on this, because, 1. It would not help AND 2. We won...

But with that said, I am hoping he will at least speak with the head of officials of the ACC to review some of the calls with the head of the SEC officials, if for no other reason but to make them explain themselves....
I am actually proud of the fact that we do not call for investigations of refs the way some (ahem) schools do.