Questions for CPJ & Players

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer
You said something in an interview about the possibility of the defense being better this year and that giving the offense a chance earlier in the season when they might not be as developed as they will be later in the season. Through the course of the season what are the types of things you say to the players either to keep them from being overconfident or to keep them from being too tight or to keep them focused and how does your message change from game to game as you get deeper into the schedule?

ATL1

Helluva Engineer
How Campbell looks? Does he have a strong arm? Is he picking up the offense well?

How has Marcus Allen approached the off season? How is he looking? What has changed?

Who has impressed?

ATL1

Helluva Engineer
Justin: Who has impressed in the 7 on 7 during the off season? What receivers he feels will break out?

Gotsis: Who will have a breakout season on the Dline? What DE's have stood out?

Shamire: How close?

JHD: Will GT be playing in Charlotte?

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
For CPJ: You've spoken of last year's D as opportunistic but that statistics (perhaps ypp, 3rd down, scoring efficiency) showed the need for improvement. Could you discuss why you think we struggled last year and why we have reason for optimism this year?

UgaBlows

Helluva Engineer
Is there any fear that Vicious may actually kill someone on the field of play during his GT career? Are we taking any special steps to protect his teammates during practices?

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
Got the questions - thanks everyone. Talking with @John now. 30 min until Media Day begins. I will post audio as long as we can capture it. I'm sure there will be some video later on ramblinwreck.com as well.

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
Here are the questions I asked along with some of my own. Many of the questions on freshmen and camp standouts were asked by others, so I didn't need to throw those out there.

For Snoddy: Now that he is clearly ina position to be the featured A-Back, what has he concentrated on most to enable him to have a breakout year?
For CPJ: With Kennesaw State starting to play football this season, your coaching tree extends another branch. How much do you keep in contact with Coach Bohannon, in particular, or other former assistants who have taken over head coaching programs?
DJ White: Do you ever get tired of seeing "the pick" replay?
A few people on the board asked this one...
JT- what do you personally hope to improve on this year?
For CPJ: You've spoken of last year's D as opportunistic but that statistics (perhaps ypp, 3rd down, scoring efficiency) showed the need for improvement. Could you discuss why you think we struggled last year and why we have reason for optimism this year?