Question for the Mods

Rodney Kent

Ramblin' Wreck
I agree that the secrecy that some seem to hold over other's heads indicates a better-than-thou attitude, but, it would seem reasonable to me that some information should be brought to the mods' attention prior to posting. I feel that some information may be delicate and cause harm to affected individuals. Also, those like Eric, who receive confidential information might be limited in the future to provide us with information if his sources deem the board is too loose with information. It would seem wise to me that delicate information would first be passed through the mods".

TheTaxJacket

Ramblin' Wreck
I would say chances are that if you have heard something "insider" Eric too probably has gotten wind of it so it wouldn't hurt to check with Eric before IMO to see what he thinks.

If you have to think about posting it, then I would say probably ask Eric. Like the old saying goes, "if you have to think about it, it's probably wrong".

AtWork

Jolly Good Fellow
I would say chances are that if you have heard something "insider" Eric too probably has gotten wind of it so it wouldn't hurt to check with Eric before IMO to see what he thinks.

If you have to think about posting it, then I would say probably ask Eric. Like the old saying goes, "if you have to think about it, it's probably wrong".

What about posting after midnight? I was always told that nothing good happens after midnight. *sarcasm*