Question and Answer

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
Staff member
PowderSpringsJacket88 said:
If all of our O-line stays healthy...do you agree that we could have one of the best/productive O-lines tech has ever seen?

You need to move to ATL so you can start covering practices man

How good is DJ White, Noble, and L Griffin?
I think this can and should be one of the best Olines we have had it the last 10-20 years. I can't go back much farther than that.

DJ White and Lynn Griffin are both going to be very very good...I could see both being All-ACC in a couple of years.

White had a big hit in yesterday.

Two great players to be excited about.

Noble can be a good player...still needs work.

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
Staff member
kg01 said:
What's Perkins' prospects for returning?
He could be back before the end of Spring.

Will be behind Sims and Laskey

ATL1

Helluva Engineer
OK I lied..
Are they're any serious QB prospects interested in Tech, Coderral Cook out of Stone Mountian seems very interested why no offer?

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
Staff member
ATL1 said:
OK I lied..
Are they're any serious QB prospects interested in Tech, Coderral Cook out of Stone Mountian seems very interested why no offer?
I haven't heard of any yet.

He's not a great QB IMO.. good athlete though. They will likely invite him to camp.

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
Staff member
Jacket Bracket said:
What would you consider our biggest area of need for this recruiting class?
CB by far. I think we will take 3-4.

ATL1

Helluva Engineer
Eric said:
ATL1 said:
OK I lied..
I haven't heard of any yet.

He's not a great QB IMO.. good athlete though. They will likely invite him to camp.
You know better than me but, his stats look good, he stands 6'2 205 now as a junior, honor roll student, Northwestern has already offered, but I digress.

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
Staff member
Not a great option QB IMO. Could be wrong but that is just what I think from his film.

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
Is there anything to the hints by players that we'll see "the San Francisco 49'er" offense out there in white and gold?

GTrob21

Helluva Engineer
Predict our season Eric, also how many years till we beat those damnable mutts?