Question and Answer

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
PowderSpringsJacket88 said:
If all of our O-line stays healthy...do you agree that we could have one of the best/productive O-lines tech has ever seen?

You need to move to ATL so you can start covering practices man

How good is DJ White, Noble, and L Griffin?

I think this can and should be one of the best Olines we have had it the last 10-20 years. I can't go back much farther than that.

DJ White and Lynn Griffin are both going to be very very good...I could see both being All-ACC in a couple of years.

White had a big hit in yesterday.

Two great players to be excited about.

Noble can be a good player...still needs work.

ATL1

Helluva Engineer
OK I lied..
Are they're any serious QB prospects interested in Tech, Coderral Cook out of Stone Mountian seems very interested why no offer?

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
ATL1 said:
OK I lied..
Are they're any serious QB prospects interested in Tech, Coderral Cook out of Stone Mountian seems very interested why no offer?

I haven't heard of any yet.

He's not a great QB IMO.. good athlete though. They will likely invite him to camp.

ATL1

Helluva Engineer
Eric said:
ATL1 said:
OK I lied..

I haven't heard of any yet.

He's not a great QB IMO.. good athlete though. They will likely invite him to camp.

You know better than me but, his stats look good, he stands 6'2 205 now as a junior, honor roll student, Northwestern has already offered, but I digress.

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
Not a great option QB IMO. Could be wrong but that is just what I think from his film.