Question about season ticket benefits

gtg970g

Jolly Good Fellow
Talking about season ticket holder benefits . . .

Has anyone taken advantage of the Buzz Memories perks? Any good (or not so good) experiences / suggestions? http://ramblinwreck.com/buzz-memories/
We've done the press box experience which was great. Only problem is there's only 4 spots per game (2 per half) so you have to jump on it quick. Field pass for kickoff was also fun.

bke1984

Helluva Engineer
We've done the press box experience which was great. Only problem is there's only 4 spots per game (2 per half) so you have to jump on it quick. Field pass for kickoff was also fun.
Did they let you leave that little corner area by the end zone or was it the same as the pre-game field pass?

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
FYI - Single game ACC tickets are now on sale

Link

Clemson game as of now.
upload_2018-8-1_10-5-27.png

BigDaddyBuzz

Helluva Engineer
Ticket office said yesterday email will be going out in next couple of weeks regarding T-shirt sizes. I’m assuming for extra Alcorn tix as well but I didn’t ask that.

Augusta_Jacket

Staff member
Cutting it close again if it comes with tickets.

Not necessarily. There will be a TON ordered, so availability shouldn't be a problem. The question is will they actually ship them? I wouldn't bet against them making you go to the book store and scan your tickets to pick them up and save the associated costs, or rather, just emailing us a coupon for a specific free t-shirt from the book store.

Cutting it close again if it comes with tickets.
Seems like tickets have been delivered the first week of August the past few years...certainly no later than the second week. No way shirts could be delivered with tickets if that's the case, especially when they haven't even inquired about sizes yet. More likely we will just get coupons with the tickets, plus the one bottle per order.

gtg970g

Jolly Good Fellow
For those interested extra single game tickets bought in advance by STH are now assigned. To see location sign-in to ticket account, go to order history, and click on the game you ordered.