Question about season ticket benefits

HurricaneJacket

Helluva Engineer
Guys,

Does anyone know when the "free tickets" for Alcorn State or BGSU will be offered to season ticket holders?

Also when will shirt sizes be chosen?

Thanks if you have the info!

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
Guys,

Does anyone know when the "free tickets" for Alcorn State or BGSU will be offered to season ticket holders?

For some reason they only have two sizes of shirts. The big donors got to pick their sizes first, if you didn’t get an email to pick a size yet that means you just get the left over size after the donors picked theirs. Poor job by GT.

A Love Supreme

Ramblin' Wreck
Guys,

I thought we weren't getting a free ticket this year. I don't remember seeing it. I could be wrong.

For some reason they only have two sizes of shirts. The big donors got to pick their sizes first, if you didn’t get an email to pick a size yet that means you just get the left over size after the donors picked theirs. Poor job by GT.
That's not what they initially indicated. I am not a big donor, but I have been a donor and season ticket holder since 1967. I haven't received any email regarding it. I sure think I deserve better treatment than that. Has any other long-term ticket holder heard anything?

I am in Europe till Saturday, so I am going to call my ticket rep first thing Monday morning. If what you say is correct, I am pissed.

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
That's not what they initially indicated. I am not a big donor, but I have been a donor and season ticket holder since 1967. I haven't received any email regarding it. I sure think I deserve better treatment than that. Has any other long-term ticket holder heard anything?

I am in Europe till Saturday, so I am going to call my ticket rep first thing Monday morning. If what you say is correct, I am pissed.
I was exspecting @HurricaneJacket to reply first lol. I was just picking on him, trying to get him to freak out just a little. Sorry supersize, I actually have no clue because I’m not a season ticket holder

Milwaukee

Banned

If I could have one wish granted right this second, it wouldn't be for a billion dollars. It would be to be a fly on the wall during this phone call. #pleaserecordthiscallforus

I was exspecting @HurricaneJacket to reply first lol. I was just picking on him, trying to get him to freak out just a little. Sorry supersize, I actually have no clue because I’m not a season ticket holder
Damn, don't do me that way. LOL
Seriously, don't make comments like that without some kind of disclaimer. Tech really doesn't have a good rep for treating ticket holders well, so that sadly was very believable.

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
Damn, don't do me that way. LOL
Seriously, don't make comments like that without some kind of disclaimer. Tech really doesn't have a good rep for treating ticket holders well, so that sadly was very believable.
Lol I tried to edit in that it was a joke, but I wasn’t getting good service and so the time expired for me to edit the post.

stech81

Helluva Engineer

Season ticket holder since 1981 no E-mail as of yesterday , but you were going to let me know :) plus I think yours will be the new navy blue :)

HurricaneJacket

Helluva Engineer

I wouldn't put it past tech to mishandle that.

Also I could have sworn the website mentioned a choice of free ticket for alcorn or bgsu. I can't find it now though and haven't had a chance to call my ticket rep.

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
I don't recall the free two ticket offer for the first game. Think the the GTAA is amped up to sell out to season ticket holders... okay (disclosure here) maybe not.

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
@gtwcf Rocks!

Complimentary guest tickets to one non-conference game
All season ticket holders will have the ability to request two complimentary tickets to the game vs. Alcorn State or Bowling Green.