Quaide

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
Trying to round up some ex Gt guys football guys here in Pensacola to help w recruiting here.
Got lead on mike smith gt running back in early 90s who returned to home and was well respected hs football coach.
Now with Quaide coming back - maybe we can spread the word at the Wing King.
Looking forward to meeting Q. He was a real star in this area.
You know the Rock is from Pcola.

LongforDodd

LatinxBreakfastTacos
Cousins? Never heard that!

My generation is squeezed in between the two Rocks. I was selling cokes and programs when Perdoni was around.

YJMD

Helluva Engineer
Good luck to Quaide. He wouldn't have gotten much duty unless we repeat the 2015 injury fluke. Was fun to watch and glad he got some chances on the field last year.

takethepoints

Helluva Engineer
If Leggett and Quaid hadn't been hurt in the spring of their soph years who knows what would have happened? It was going to be a two-headed monster with Leggett getting most of the snaps and Quaid in for the short yards and inside the 10 (or that's what was rumored). I bet that would have been a very successful combo.

Well, thanks, Quaid, for your efforts in our behalf! I always enjoyed watching you play and I hope you have success going forward at UWF.

65Jacket

GT Athlete
I grew up next door to the Atlanta Municipal Airport in the sixties. The take off/ land flight path was directly over my house at about a half mile from the runway. I always knew I was going to be a pilot, but my eye sight stopped that.

stech81

Helluva Engineer
I grew up next door to the Atlanta Municipal Airport in the sixties. The take off/ land flight path was directly over my house at about a half mile from the runway. I always knew I was going to be a pilot, but my eye sight stopped that.
The idea of coming down before I was supposed to stopped me. Birds fly I'll walk.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Hope quaide gets his clearance to fly before going too far.

Last sumner got to be friends w a navy academy line backer going through flight training here at pensacola. He was huge but was on track to lean down to meet the requirements. Q should get it in writing.

This candedo look alike kid i mentored didn't choose f 18 - what an idiot. He gets wings soon in corpus chrusti and has choosen to fly a giant command center based in okc.

i have had pleasure of seeing the private wingings where the leaders and students meet on flight line and salute w champagne. Also been formal ceremony where the moms and dads cry. Both make u know America still has great men.

Q will have no problem making the grade. Sure hope he tries.

PS was at an Iron bowl coaches meeting and spoke to Q s high school coaches - said Q a great kid , running back, and had the heart if a lion.

bartoma

Jolly Good Fellow
The idea of coming down before I was supposed to stopped me. Birds fly I'll walk.
My dad (AE '56) was born with airplanes in his blood... Was big into model airplanes with the Flyin' Rebels over at Charlie Brown airport, flying the Yellowjacket at halftime shows in '55 and '56... Spent most of his career at Lockheed in Marietta, and ultimately build a VW-powered 2-seater... He's 87 now and is always proud to talk about his adventures in his homebuilt...

I did a lot of flying in small airplanes for work, but that's about as far as I wanted to go with it - too unforgiving for me...