Quaide

Techster

Helluva Engineer
Q-FRO!!!!

Congrats on the degree young man. Hope he ends his career in a big way down at UWF. Didn't get to see the field much, but he's always been one of my favorites. Just a shame we could never get an entire backfield full of guys with fros...

jgtengineer

Helluva Engineer
Quaide was always a bit of a flyer that we took, ( his pad level was something that he never fixed) but he was a good team mate, he did everything that was asked of him. He graduated and now he's pretty much set up for success.

Going to dII also speaks that it might just be about going somewhere he can play and have fun before hanging it up. Pensicola isn't a bad place to play football and hang out.

Deleted member 2897

Quaide was always a bit of a flyer that we took, ( his pad level was something that he never fixed) but he was a good team mate, he did everything that was asked of him. He graduated and now he's pretty much set up for success.

Going to dII also speaks that it might just be about going somewhere he can play and have fun before hanging it up. Pensicola isn't a bad place to play football and hang out.

I think he was a Business Major and on the ACC honor roll a bit. Maybe he's getting his MBA from West Florida - good for him!

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
You guys would really enjoy the show at Pensacola Wahoo Park - right on the bayfront.
City has adopted uwf football team and uwf was working up plans for a stadium of their own on campus. That was delayed as they design a larger one. My friend ALSO GT MAN ) has contract for big part of the stadium.
The customer relation at Wahoo =9.5 & at BDS 5.5.

Another academic senior football player thats leaving early.

i will see him play when we have an away game.
I liked his spunk, but was not happy with pad level.

jgtengineer

Helluva Engineer
Our players use football instead of the reciprocal. Most factory dudes don’t even know the meaning of that word.

I really don't have a problem with this. Most of the time these guys that are leaving are role players that see themeselves subplanted. The only one in recent years i can think of is Klock where he would still be here if he had got into the MBA program.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Trying to round up some ex Gt guys football guys here in Pensacola to help w recruiting here.
Got lead on mike smith gt running back in early 90s who returned to home and was well respected hs football coach.
Now with Quaide coming back - maybe we can spread the word at the Wing King.
Looking forward to meeting Q. He was a real star in this area.