QB Transfer from Temple

4shotB

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
I struggle to believe God wants him to play QB at Georgia Tech.

God's ways are unfathomable to us mortals but notice the kid said "play FB" at GT and not specifically QB. Furthermore, one of the five existing Owls fans on the planet says the kid is not a D1 caliber QB. I think therefore this is conclusive evidence we are looking at our starting TE for next year.

FlatsLander

Ramblin' Wreck
Yup. Check out this list:
1) Tucker Gleason transferred.
2) Tobias Oliver changed positions.
3) Demetrius Knight changed positions.
4) James Graham transferred.
5) Lucas Johnson transferred.
6) Jay Jones transferred.
7) Ty Griffin transferred.
8) Christian Campbell injured his wrist and changed positions.
9) Matthew Jordan got injured and stopped playing.
10) Jaylend Ratliffe was injured and disqualified.

That's just within the last like 7 years.
Yep, without a coaching change in 2019, Tobias Oliver or Lucas Johnson would have been the first actual QB recruit to start at Tech since 2016.

Skeptic

Helluva Engineer
God's ways are unfathomable to us mortals but notice the kid said "play FB" at GT and not specifically QB. Furthermore, one of the five existing Owls fans on the planet says the kid is not a D1 caliber QB. I think therefore this is conclusive evidence we are looking at our starting TE for next year.
Oh. That's different. How?

takethepoints

Helluva Engineer
He reminded me of somebody. I had a little extra time (ok, I'm actually goofing off) and looked around. Here he is:

That's my man Jesse Ertz. Both Beatty and - when they let him run - Sims remind me a lot of this guy. It'll make everything more effective if we let Sims run just a bit more.

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
Seems like MH55 was able to do what no Tech coach in the past 20 years could do. Unite the fanbase…haha

And I don’t comprehend why it’s hard for you to understand.

Collins inherited a Conference Championship team, cashed lucrative checks to do so and is principally responsible for the woeful state of our team now. He took the money and parlayed his predecessors roster into an even better contract and a longer commitment from your University.

of course, I don’t understand what logical response meets terms of service because I’m banned as soon as I post one. I suppose I will ask the Admin via this post is it acceptable just to post “LOL” as I read the frustration and futility this charlatan brings to your FB team over the next few years….
@Lee is correct. All we can do at this time is thank MH55 for his visit to GTSwarm. What he did during his brief foray is noteworthy.

To wrap MH55's contributions in a bow... Historically, the most vocal 5% of GT fans have debated whether to blame the prior regime or current regime for our ills, with no room for nuance. MH55 thought outside the box and found a creative solution to "either/or". He assigned accountability to one person for the product at two different programs (Temple, GT) heading into the 2021 season.

As engineers and fans of the Institute, we have a creative group. This thread reminds me that life is about art as much as it is about science.