ProJackets Update

Techster

Helluva Engineer
For those not watching, Harrison Butker having an absolute monster game. Pretty much hiding the fact the Chiefs offense is poop today. Accounted for 19 of the Chief's 25 points.

RhoChi

Ramblin' Wreck
For those not watching, Harrison Butker having an absolute monster game. Pretty much hiding the fact the Chiefs offense is poop today. Accounted for 19 of the Chief's 25 points.

Never forget 2014 COFH. The legend himself

stinger78

Helluva Engineer

Wow!!! 6 FG’s!!! Watago, Buttkicker!!!

GTNC72

Georgia Tech Fan

Just posted that under pro-sports. You beat me to it, though.

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer
Used to be a natural connection between Dallas and Tech, from uniform design to players like Craig Baynum. Also the Dallas multi-shifting and morphing offense was the pro look of earlier Tech offensive innovations. All of it was “thinking man’s” football.

Good to see these two reconnecting with history.

Augusta_Jacket

Staff member
Used to be a natural connection between Dallas and Tech, from uniform design to players like Craig Baynum. Also the Dallas multi-shifting and morphing offense was the pro look of earlier Tech offensive innovations. All of it was “thinking man’s” football.

Good to see these two reconnecting with history.

I used to work with Craig Baynham before he finally retired a few years ago. I go to church with his younger brother. Even in his mid 70's he was an imposing physical specimen.