ProJackets Update

takethepoints

Helluva Engineer
Cottrell retired from football over the summer.
That first knee injury when he was a freshman deprived Tech of a superlative talent. He was set to start at AB in 2015 and would have been a star if he had. He lost a half step from that injury and we never got to see the guy we recruited. For the archives:

Find a better senior highlight film for an RB. I dare you. If he cleared the LOS, he was gone.

Thanks for the memories, Nathan!

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer
That first knee injury when he was a freshman deprived Tech of a superlative talent. He was set to start at AB in 2015 and would have been a star if he had. He lost a half step from that injury and we never got to see the guy we recruited. For the archives:

Find a better senior highlight film for an RB. I dare you. If he cleared the LOS, he was gone.

Thanks for the memories, Nathan!

Absolutely agree. I was more excited about him than any other recruit in that class. He not only lost a step, he lost flexibility and lateral movement. This was a kid who could take a step from a standing position and dunk a basketball.

I was so disappointed when he got injured. Lenny Snow was never the same after his broken leg either. Nobody is.

takethepoints

Helluva Engineer
Absolutely agree. I was more excited about him than any other recruit in that class. He not only lost a step, he lost flexibility and lateral movement. This was a kid who could take a step from a standing position and dunk a basketball.

I was so disappointed when he got injured. Lenny Snow was never the same after his broken leg either. Nobody is.
Yes, it was a broken leg. I forgot. Along with the broken legs of Leggett and Quaid. Soi we lose our top two BBs and our prospective star AB before we even get on the field. And people wonder why we had a losing season. Keep those guys, Dennis Andrews, and - thanks, Paul - have Laskey as a red-shirt senior and the 2015 team would have been a piece of work.