ProJackets Update

Deleted member 2897

I guess Butker had a pretty good night,,,
5 F.G.s + an extra point! (O misses!) I believe he also had the Tackle on one of his kickoffs,,,,

in case anybody missed it, in the entire history all time in the NFL, Harrison Butker is number two in field-goal accuracy.

He is about 0.95% behind Justin Tucker. He is 118/131. That means if he hits his next 14 kicks, he takes over first place.

Pointer

Helluva Engineer
CPJ may have produced the greatest tight-end ever and the position doesn’t even exist in his offense, lol.
All the wide receivers in the old offense were coveted often for their excellent blocking ability which translates well to the TE position with some added weight.

yeti92

Helluva Engineer
in case anybody missed it, in the entire history all time in the NFL, Harrison Butker is number two in field-goal accuracy.

He is about 0.95% behind Justin Tucker. He is 118/131. That means if he hits his next 14 kicks, he takes over first place.
I wonder if you took the best current player at each position, what school has the most?

Techster

Helluva Engineer
but we don't run many quick/smoke screens to take advantage of that blocking,it seems, hmmm

Not quite a smokescreen, but given the cushion, I'm sure Waller could have done the same amount of damage if Waller took a yard step and caught it like a smoke:

Deleted member 2897

Not quite a smokescreen, but given the cushion, I'm sure Waller could have done the same amount of damage if Waller took a yard step and caught it like a smoke:

FYI, those numbers listed were first half. He caught a couple more early in the second half...his numbers for the first 35-40 minutes were gross. The Jets finally made adjustments, enabling the Raiders to come back and win because too many people were focused on Waller.

FightWinDrink

Helluva Engineer
probably Wisconsin. They had a full all pro OL at one point plus some others like TJ and JJ Watt type guys mixed in
my Wisconsin guess a little outdated I guess
let's just do it for fun based on the 2019 ALL Pro Team

QB - Lamar Jackson - Louisville ---> you can change the QB to Patrick Mahomes - Texas Tech but it doesn't really change the school totals
RB - Christian McCaffrey - Stanford
RB - Derrick Henry - Alabama
RB - Dalvin Cook - FSU
TE - George Kittle - Iowa
TE - Travis Kelce - Cincinnati
WR - Michael Thomas - Ohio State
WR - Julio Jones - Alabama
WR - DeAndre Hopkins - Clemson
LT - Ronnie Stanley - Notre Dame
LG - Quenton Nelson - Notre Dame
C - Jason Kelce - Cincinnati
RG - Zack Martin - Notre Dame
RT - Ryan Ramczyk - Wisconsin

EDGE - Chandler Jones - Syracuse
EDGE - TJ Watt - Wisconsin
EDGE - Cam Jordan - Cal
EDGE - Joey Bosa - Ohio State
EDGE - Danielle Hunter - LSU
DT - Aaron Donald - Pitt
DT - Cameron Heyward - Ohio State
LB - Bobby Wagner - Utah State
LB - Demario Davies - Arkansas State
LB - Eric Kendricks - UCLA
CB - Stephon Gilmore - South Carolina
CB - Tre'Davious White - LSU
S - Jamal Adams - LSU
S - Minkah Fitzpatrick - Alabama
DB - Marlon Humphrey - Alabama
DB - Marcus Peters - Washington
DB - Tyrann Mathieu - LSU

K - Justin Tucker - Texas
P - Brett Kern - Toledo
KR - Cordarrelle Patterson - Tennessee
PR - Deonte Harris - Assumption

LSU = 4
Alabama = 4
Notre Dame = 3
Ohio State = 3

Deleted member 2897

Harrison Butker just hit a clutch 46 yard FG to ice the game for KC. He’s now 23/25 on the year and inching closer to Justin Tucker to be the #1 most accurate kicker all time in the history of the NFL. He’s about going 10/10 away now from it.

GTBatGirl96

Jolly Good Fellow
Harrison Butker just hit a clutch 46 yard FG to ice the game for KC. He’s now 23/25 on the year and inching closer to Justin Tucker to be the #1 most accurate kicker all time in the history of the NFL. He’s about going 10/10 away now from it.
Seems like he's fixed the extra point issue as well.

RhoChi

Ramblin' Wreck
Gotta love Butker. He's an absolute stud. Cant wait for PH3 join him in the NFL as the top two special teams playes

Skeptic

Helluva Engineer
Take that, Sarah Fuller.