ProJackets Update

Techster

Helluva Engineer
I love it for Waller, so glad to see GT players excelling at the next level! I would be lying though if watching him blow up like this in the NFL doesn't make me angry knowing how much better he should have been when he was here.

It is kinda disappointing, but he'll be the first in line to tell you his production (or lack of) was on him. Talent was never the problem with Waller. I'm just happy that he found a better path for himself and he's doing well both personally and professionally. He's got a great story, and it's inspiring. I hope he continues to share his message because it's one that a LOT of people can relate to.

forensicbuzz

Helluva Engineer
I was disappointed with his action in the 4th quarter.

I really needed him to catch the poorly thrown ball at the 30 that was tipped away by the defender and take it in for the TD. I was 40 points down going into last night and Waller was my last chance to catch up. His 24 points and chance to get more with better throws really hurt. They used him to block for Jacobs instead of throwing to him so I could win my Family Fantasy Football match-up.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
Wow...pretty high praise from the best coach in NFL history:

Earlier in the week, coach Bill Belichick offered over-the-top praise for Waller.

“I think it’s been such a long time since we’ve seen a guy like this,” Belichick told reporters. “He’s really got great receiver skills, played receiver. He’s got a lot of length like a big receiver does, but he’s got very good quickness and he blocks very competitively. He’s not afraid to mix it up. So he’s definitely more than a receiver playing tight end, but he’s got all the skills that can come inside. He’s a very good inside receiver, which sometimes the wideouts have trouble making that move in there. He’s really been impressive to watch.

“We saw him last year, looked at him in the offseason and you just see him doing everything — playing wide, playing in the backfield, playing tight end, running deep, catch-and-run plays, blocking, flash plays, point of attack plays. So, very versatile player, pretty unique guy in the league. There’s some really good tight ends, but nobody really does more than this guy does and he does it very well. He’s got excellent hands and makes a lot of tough catches. He’s definitely a matchup problem.”

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member

Consensus is Calvin, Manning, Woodson will be first ballot Hall of famers:

Well-timed with last week's random ebay purchase (rookie card)

1606324171212.png
1606324186828.png