ProJackets Update

deeeznutz

Helluva Engineer
Some of us do. But chances are none of them will find out with our coaching staff and front office.

A good sleeper pick? Lol. More like waste of a pick. The 49ers haven't developed a WR worth a damn since Terrell Owens other than maybe Michael Crabtree. And have you seen their offense? The scheme is a disaster but it's what the front office wants. Unless they clean house management-wise, which they won't, I wouldn't touch any of the 49ers' offensive players with a ten foot pole.
How you feeling about Smelter now that he'll have Chip Kelly coaching instead of the old doormat salesman Jim Tomsula? He can be a much better (and less racist) version of Riley Cooper. I know I'm gonna pick him up this year.

Skeptic

Helluva Engineer
How you feeling about Smelter now that he'll have Chip Kelly coaching instead of the old doormat salesman Jim Tomsula? He can be a much better (and less racist) version of Riley Cooper. I know I'm gonna pick him up this year.
You guys do realize it is make believe, right?:joyful:

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
Another Quayshawn Nealy update.
01/12/2016 Arizona Cardinals Sign LB QUAYSHAWN NEALY to practice squad
I'll say it again, we missed QN a ton last year. Nobody predicted the massive effect of his departure, nobody.

We missed IJ and Demond in a huge way, too. All three were responsible for a lot of plays in '14 and because the defense on whole was terrible, nobody thought losing some pieces would matter all that much.

It really makes me worried about losing Gotsis and the graduating db's.

Ibeeballin

Im a 3*
I'll say it again, we missed QN a ton last year. Nobody predicted the massive effect of his departure, nobody

I agree

Smelter should be everything SanFran offense that Jordan Matthews was for the Eagles

cyptomcat

Ramblin' Wreck
Another Quayshawn Nealy update.
01/12/2016 Arizona Cardinals Sign LB QUAYSHAWN NEALY to practice squad
Do practice squad guys get superbowl rings? ;)

It would be so amazing for Shaq to get a ring as a rookie after having played so much too!

Skeptic

Helluva Engineer
Well not at center, because after all he's too short to play guard in the NFL...
No telling what Mason might have made of himself had he not wanted to play in that high school offense. Wonder what happened to him?

cyptomcat

Ramblin' Wreck
No telling what Mason might have made of himself had he not wanted to play in that high school offense. Wonder what happened to him?
He is obviously doing great right now; but, unfortunately he got snubbed by not even getting a NFL combine invite if I remember correctly. Probably lost money out of that, but won by joining a good organization...

Skeptic

Helluva Engineer
Speaking of Mason (circular, here) how did he do in the game against Denver yesterday? I didn't watch it but gather nobody ran the ball very much at all and Bradley was under constant attack. Did Mason stand up to it?

jwsavhGT

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
Speaking of Mason (circular, here) how did he do in the game against Denver yesterday? I didn't watch it but gather nobody ran the ball very much at all and Bradley was under constant attack. Did Mason stand up to it?
He did good. He started out in his normal position of RG but he had problems handling Wolf because of the height discrepancy. Shaq was moved to the LG position and was a beast. The corners for NE were not as effective so Brady spent a lot of time on his back or running for his life.

Skeptic

Helluva Engineer
He did good. He started out in his normal position of RG but he had problems handling Wolf because of the height discrepancy. Shaq was moved to the LG position and was a beast. The corners for NE were not as effective so Brady spent a lot of time on his back or running for his life.
Good for him. I have a fantasy that Johnson discovers he has a year of eligibility left, and ...

deeeznutz

Helluva Engineer
He had problems with Wolfe because of the steroid discrepancy mostly. Dude got suspended for PEDs and Chris Collinsworth was blown away by his physical improvement over the offseason...but couldn't figure out how he did it.

Skeptic

Helluva Engineer
He had problems with Wolfe because of the steroid discrepancy mostly. Dude got suspended for PEDs and Chris Collinsworth was blown away by his physical improvement over the offseason...but couldn't figure out how he did it.
Shades of Bonds. And McGuire. And Sosa. And ... Guys grew like mushrooms right in front of managers, coaches, GMs, owners, team radio & TV crews, teammates (who could see well enough to hit 95 mph fastballs), and nobody though to wonder how that could be.