ProJackets Update

slugboy

Staff member
Andy Levitre's contract is coming to an end with the Falcons :whistle::whistle::whistle:
While I like the idea of getting Shaq to the Falcons, keep in mind that if that doesn't happen that the guy behind Levitre can't beat Levitre for that spot. (i.e. there are worse options than Levitre, believe it or not). That, and that he's our better guard right now.

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
While I like the idea of getting Shaq to the Falcons, keep in mind that if that doesn't happen that the guy behind Levitre can't beat Levitre for that spot. (i.e. there are worse options than Levitre, believe it or not). That, and that he's our better guard right now.
I actually think the new OG we got in free agency this year graded better than Levitre. Also, I don’t think people are worried about Levitre, they are just saying Shaq is up for free agency next year and we could possibly have a position open to go get him.

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member

Now Attaochu is looking like a potential X-factor for the 49ers in 2018. If the offseason program is any indication of the defense’s current depth chart, then Attaochu is slated as the team’s top pass rusher. He’ll have the consistent opportunity to harass the opposing quarterback. That opportunity is what drew Attaochu to San Francisco.

TromboneJacket

Ramblin' Wreck
Maybe Attaochu can have great games against Goff and whoever the Cardinals go with at QB and then he can leave Russell Wilson alone because lord knows that man has had enough pressure the past few years.

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer

Go Sneezy!

latest

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
TribLIVE: Former standout college QB Justin Thomas making strides as Steelers WR
"I know when Coach (Mike Tomlin) talked to me, he said, 'You can go into it having a (negative) mindset, or you can just flip your whole mind and be that much better,' " Thomas said from minicamp earlier this month. "So I am trying to go into that mindset: 100 percent receiver. That's where I am at right now, that's what my situation is, and I am trying to embrace it as much as possible."

Gtbowhunter90

In Black Bear Country
Contributing Writer
The Steelers need to go ahead and give JT5 a freaking contract. That dude is all heart and talent, not only that, but the NFL has been good to undersized receivers as of late.... they would be dumb not to.

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
If he wants a big raise, historically the Pats are not the place he'll get it at.

Unless your last name is Brady. I’m not hating tho, he deserved his. I think you may be right about Shaq tho. Pats don’t pay top dollar at many positions and don’t seen to need to.

Skeptic

Helluva Engineer
It is a good piece. I like that Johnson is still in his corner and pushing him to get a degree. I do not feel so optimistic, though, of the outcome of this saga. Mills has gotten about every decision in his adult life wrong, even when fully aware of the consequences. If you can't let go of the pot to stay eligible at a major college with a major degree, reforming on the fly seems not likely.

pinglett

Ramblin' Wreck