ProJackets Update

THWG

Helluva Engineer
Butker waived by Panthers. Have to believe he'll be picked up.

That's a bit embarrassing to draft a kicker and then release him because you already have another kicker with a contract that you can't get rid of. I believe Butker will be picked up shortly and hopefully kicks a game winner against the Panthers.

laoh

Ramblin' Wreck
That's a bit embarrassing to draft a kicker and then release him because you already have another kicker with a contract that you can't get rid of. I believe Butker will be picked up shortly and hopefully kicks a game winner against the Panthers.

Any guesses on which team will pick him up? And has he received any salary from Panthers yet? Or it's all back to square one?

THWG

Helluva Engineer
Any guesses on which team will pick him up? And has he received any salary from Panthers yet? Or it's all back to square one?
I don't know who will eventually pick him up, but I wouldn't be surprised if the Buccaneers or Bears went after him.

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
From 2 days ago
The Denver Post: How a six-second play provided a glimpse into the growth of Broncos defensive end Adam Gotsis
“He looks like a different guy,” defensive coordinator Joe Woods said. “He looks like the guy we drafted.”
“I think it’s confidence,” Broncos coach Vance Joseph said. “It’s just playing more football. He’s obviously a talent. I mean, physically, he can do a lot of special things. He’s a big man. It’s just confidence. Just believing you can do it. That’s where he is right now.”

laoh

Ramblin' Wreck
DJ White probably went to the coach, fired up Youtube of the 2014 game and said, LOOK AT THIS GUY!!!