ProJackets Update

wreckrod

Jolly Good Fellow
If I won I would pay to bring back the lower west stands, and pay to move students to lower east stands. Whether that was 10, 20, 50 million, whatever.

jeffgt14

We don't quite suck as much anymore.
It’s a tough gig being a rookie kicker trying to dethrone a veteran even if the veteran is a bit shaky himself at times. Nobody wants to lose a serviceable kicker and be stuck with a Roberto Aguayo.

Lavoisier

Ramblin' Wreck
I think they are fishing tbh. If they get a good deal they'll take it, but they aren't in a hurry to move Butker with Gano being shaky in the past. I'm not a Panthers fan but I live in Panthers country and this seems to be the prevailing opinion here.

Milwaukee

Banned
Inflation and part of the business is all, plus he's actually really good imo. Ryan and Rodgers' next contracts which are coming up will be much higher than his.

About a year ago, for 30 minutes or so, Mike Conley was the highest paid player in the NBA.

But yeah, Detroit fans seemed to be doomed no matter what.

deeeznutz

Helluva Engineer
Doesn't surprise me on butker. Any team carrying 2 kickers usually shop one around as most teams don't carry 2 through camp. Easier to shop a rookie than someone with ganos contract. If they don't get any bites they probably put him on the practice squad.
I doubt he'd clear waivers to make the practice squad. Some team would pick him up to give him a shot. Hell, he might have a shot at taking Aguayo's job.

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
Chris Milton had the game saving INT against the Steelers!

At 7:46 mark

Nice job by Chris. But the slot receiver was wide freakin' open and the wide receiver should have batted the ball down but made a feeble effort to do so. The qb should have thrown to the slot.