Prognostication after Virginia Tech

alaguy

Helluva Engineer
Thanks for the explanations. If we are at a slight disadvantage in 4 of those 5 games, which is a matter of opinion that I don't feel strongly about one way or the other, the math still says it's more likely that we come out of those games at least 2-3 for what it's worth.

Ultimately I don't think we are decidedly better or worse than any of our opponents left on the schedule to chalk up a W or L ahead of time, so 4-4 the rest of the way makes mathematical sense. The intangibles of having a playmaker at QB and a team that seems to create it's own luck makes me slightly more optimistic for a 9-win season. Hopefully the wins come in the right spots for us to make it to Charlotte.

after watching all of the teams--I would say unless something changes drastically--uga and clem will decided favorites over us,, then of the 6 other games--easy to see 3-3 as we are all about equal right now--I think that makes a 7-5 most likely--could get better or worse also

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
after watching all of the teams--I would say unless something changes drastically--uga and clem will decided favorites over us,, then of the 6 other games--easy to see 3-3 as we are all about equal right now--I think that makes a 7-5 most likely--could get better or worse also
Hope that limb your way out on doesn't break on you.