Pressley Harvin's Middle Name

• Thread starter Deleted member 2897
  • Start date

Deleted member 2897

I saw a stat Saturday that Dexter Lawrence hasn't missed a single solitary tackle all season. That type of perfection reminds me of Pressley Harvin. I mean nobody is perfect, but this guy is always just on.

I do hereby offer that henceforth we refer to Pressley Harvin as PfH. I am pretty sure his middle name is "Freaking". Any seconds to that motion?

PfH had 3 punts against Miami.

The first punt was sky high and had to be fair caught for a net 52 yard punt.

The second punt was even further at 54 yards, nearly sailing over the head of the retreating player, resulting in a muffed punt which Juanyeh Thomas so deftly recovered.

And here was his 3rd punt. He was only 41 yards from the end zone, so it was going to be a short punt. But like a true Pro, it may have been his best punt of the night. Nice sand wedge PfH!

59mEOR.gif

GT_05

Helluva Engineer
I saw a stat Saturday that Dexter Lawrence hasn't missed a single solitary tackle all season. That type of perfection reminds me of Pressley Harvin. I mean nobody is perfect, but this guy is always just on.

I do hereby offer that henceforth we refer to Pressley Harvin as PfH. I am pretty sure his middle name is "Freaking". Any seconds to that motion?

The second punt was even further at 54 yards, nearly sailing over the head of the retreating player, resulting in a muffed punt which Juanyeh Thomas so deftly recovered.

And here was his 3rd punt. He was only 41 yards from the end zone, so it was going to be a short punt. But like a true Pro, it may have been his best punt of the night. Nice sand wedge PfH!

59mEOR.gif

IIRC, he also did a nice job of snagging a high snap. Great job, PfH.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GTRambler

Helluva Engineer
I agree but thinking back it took a lot of time off the clock which they were running short on time.

Yep. Even though our defense gave up the TD, they made Miami earn it.

And don’t forget the great job our offense did in running out the clock the rest of the way. It was gut-check time, and it was CRUCIAL!

At least you was sober enough to remember that, right? LOL

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
I petition that we name his belly too.

ETA: The 'Canes board interrupted their meltdown on Saturday to discuss how envious they were of our "fat" punter who would never have a kamikaze punt 4ft off the ground that was terribad to the point where the HC had to pretend like they meant to do it.

Eastman

Helluva Engineer
He was a weapon and a big factor in the win. So many things have to click in college football to get a win. That is why I push back on some of the glib criticism that we stink after losing a close game. If for example that one snap had sailed over his head. We may lamenting a loss right now with many people saying CPJ can’t coach, our players are just not good enough to compete with duh u etc. He really was close to perfect.

Towaliga

Helluva Engineer
I bring a dwag fan (I know, I know--how could I do that? Well, he's a great cook and loves to go all out on the tailgating, and pays for all the food and beer; and he actually likes GT except when they are playing the Athens Walmart Training Academy), and after the punt was downed, he turned to me and said "$#%@, he's a weapon."

presjacket

Ramblin' Wreck

59mEOR.gif

And notice that it had enough hang time for the defenders to be there to down it, but notice that it completely died on its own within one yard of where it first struck the turf.