Press Conference at 3:30pm ET

shakim3

Jolly Good Fellow

VPLReyy.png

Stallings to Pitt is winning. More Vandy fans must follow this guy than Memphis fans haha.

I'll take it!

SwarmArmy

Ramblin' Wreck
Ain't like we got a choice ya know. ;)

Learning from his mistakes?

Synopsis?

Pretty much the same thing he said at the presser. Said he will be short-handed on the recruiting trail right now because he wants to take his time in hiring assistants. He also said the pool of SAs for Tech will be different when compared to Memphis.

Not putting Memphis U down or anything, but our SAs are of much higher academic quality and that narrows the pool.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Pretty much the same thing he said at the presser. Said he will be short-handed on the recruiting trail right now because he wants to take his time in hiring assistants. He also said the pool of SAs for Tech will be different when compared to Memphis.

Not putting Memphis U down or anything, but our SAs are of much higher academic quality and that narrows the pool.

I'm comfortable enough in my fanhood to admit i thought you were talking about CPJ.

There, I said it. :cigar:

Sure i wont be the last to make that mistake.

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
This guy is going to bring in talent right away. Just think if UGA hired him most of you would **** yourself. But God forbid he's not a high and mighty Tech man or doesn't have a squeaky clean resume he's a fail if a hire. This guy will win here. You don't like it go to Nashville and buy a Bryce Drew jersey and watch his ***** *** fail...

jacketup

Helluva Engineer
Synopsis of the Important Points he made:

5.) Said he will be using past GT players and coaches to help build the program [This is huge, as Gregory barely did this]. Wants to make a GT until a community school and to use the school as a city unifier.

I believe you are confusing Gregory with Paul Johnson.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
This guy is going to bring in talent right away. Just think if UGA hired him most of you would **** yourself. But God forbid he's not a high and mighty Tech man or doesn't have a squeaky clean resume he's a fail if a hire. This guy will win here. You don't like it go to Nashville and buy a Bryce Drew jersey and watch his ***** *** fail...

Push it away. Hydrate with water

shakim3

Jolly Good Fellow
I believe you are confusing Gregory with Paul Johnson.

Paul Johnson at least has Joe Ham on staff and let's Bey Bey, wheeler, etc. Work out with the team.

Past GT bball players were pretty disconnected with the day to day of the team with gregory