Practice Day - #8

redmule

Ramblin' Wreck
At the very least, he is making our OL better and developing as a player himself so he can get a shot at the NFL. We'll just have to take whatever we can get.

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
Shamire still out
Lynch
Matthew Jordan
Marcordes

All out per CPJ

Marcus Allen at WR

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
CPJ also said in the post practice audio that the second team interior really isn't blocking anybody.

Commented that Leggett and Quaide really haven't got a shot right now due to OL.

Said PJ Davis played good.

According to Kelly Quinlan ... "CTR said Johnson is very competitive and he has a lot of pride in his performance but is still knocking the rust off. He hasn't played football in almost two years. " Who is "Johnson"? Is it safety Jalen Johnson who had to miss his HS senior season because of a knee injury and, to my knowledge, didn't play any last Fall as a freshman?

I am really, really hoping he gets eligible... But I'm not real optimistic. These situations haven't turned out well for us recently.
It is a tough school even for students that are adequately prepared. Some of our guys haven't had the preparation needed to excel in the classroom at Tech. Not saying this is the case here, but even good students struggle sometimes. I myself pulled a 0.7 one quarter. Bounced back. It can be done.