Practice day - #4

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
In full pads today!

Not a full scrimmage today but will doing some 11 on 11 things.

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
I'm looking forward to CPJ's take on the team pushing through tough practices. That is usually a good indicator of team chemistry and toughness. I don't recall him saying anything negative last spring. True for the summer and fall also. And that was not the case in prior seasons if memory serves.

GTech63

Helluva Engineer
I'm looking forward to CPJ's take on the team pushing through tough practices. That is usually a good indicator of team chemistry and toughness. I don't recall him saying anything negative last spring. True for the summer and fall also. And that was not the case in prior seasons if memory serves.
CPJ relaxed, pleased demeanor was a big clue last year. CPJ is not big at over used words of praise. Seems that OK and Good are his two positive statements about performance. He always sees room for better. Good is not the enemy of the best with CPJ. Go Jackets!!

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
CPJ relaxed, pleased demeanor was a big clue last year. CPJ is not big at over used words of praise. Seems that OK and Good are his two positive statements about performance. He always sees room for better. Good is not the enemy of the best with CPJ. Go Jackets!!
When he really likes a guy he says "he's got a chance to be good."

Techster

Helluva Engineer
I don't think motivation will be a problem today. Guys are usually jacked about being able to go "full speed" for the first time.

TechTravis

Ramblin' Wreck
As we've said before, CPJ seems to be at his best when he doesnt have to motivate too much. His best teams tend to be teas that are self-motivated. Seems like we've got a bunch of those guys now...

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
From RamblinWreck

Highlights of the Day: Quarterback Matthew Jordan had the lone touchdown of a the day on a short goal line sneak. Cornerback Zach Matthews stepped in front a short pass in the flats and returned it for a pick six. Kicker Harrison Butker connected on a field goal from 27 yards.

GTech63

Helluva Engineer
From RamblinWreck

Highlights of the Day: Quarterback Matthew Jordan had the lone touchdown of a the day on a short goal line sneak. Cornerback Zach Matthews stepped in front a short pass in the flats and returned it for a pick six. Kicker Harrison Butker connected on a field goal from 27 yards.
Who threw the int.?