@John and @PowderSpringsJacket88 got access to the first 20 min of this morning's practice. @John has some photos to post later.
- Players were in helmets and shells today
- Whitehead was dressed - probably 6'4", cut, and can definitely add weight
- New ST coach Ray Rychleski was the loudest guy out there. Players spent the first 10 min after stretching in punt formation. He spent a lot of time instructing players to the right spots.
- Fielding punts - Golden, Smelter, Andrews, Searcy
- Brad Waggoner was hosting Omahri Jarrett and a couple other recruits we did not recognize. Additional 2015 and 2016 recruits are expected.
- Players who clearly hit the gym this summer - Golden, Gamble, Kallon, Gotsis, Marcordes, JT, Chris Griffin
- Gary Brown is a walking tree trunk
- Tre Jackson looks like he's ready to be a wrecking ball. Not based on on-field activity (didn't get to see him); just physical observation. Impressive.
- Overall coaches, staff, and players were energetic and ready to work. Media had to leave after the first 20 min, so we'll likely hear more later.