Potential Head Coach Hires

Status
Not open for further replies.

GTfan4Life

Jolly Good Fellow

So many on here screamed, "How dare he offer to CKW w/o talking to anyone else? If he hires a coach just because he's an old buddy, he's dead to me!" Then, it became, "How dare he offer to CGC w/o at least talking to 5-6 others? If he hires a coach just because he has past ties to GT - he's dead to me!" All the while, ADTS has said, "I'm keeping my search silent and out of view. I'm going to try and get the best fit."

I'm thinking I'll give the benefit of the doubt to the guy who has shown in his short tenure a desire to listen, set a vision, and look out for the best interests of the program every step of the way. I have no clue who the best choice may be. I will get behind the new coach and cheer our guys on regardless. And, if you aren't able to do that - you're dead to me!

Animal02

Banned
So many on here screamed, "How dare he offer to CKW w/o talking to anyone else? If he hires a coach just because he's an old buddy, he's dead to me!" Then, it became, "How dare he offer to CGC w/o at least talking to 5-6 others? If he hires a coach just because he has past ties to GT - he's dead to me!" All the while, ADTS has said, "I'm keeping my search silent and out of view. I'm going to try and get the best fit."

I'm thinking I'll give the benefit of the doubt to the guy who has shown in his short tenure a desire to listen, set a vision, and look out for the best interests of the program every step of the way. I have no clue who the best choice may be. I will get behind the new coach and cheer our guys on regardless. And, if you aren't able to do that - you're dead to me!
When it comes out he talked to Monken after Saturday.....heads will explode.

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
C30C792C-C5C8-4F15-A1C1-8F6462F9D49F.png

SwarmArmy

Ramblin' Wreck
What if the hire is indeed Geoff Collins, and he implements his defensive scheme and the OC he hires is Jeff Monken or someone else that will keep the 3O going?

Status
Not open for further replies.