Potential Head Coach Hires

Status
Not open for further replies.

Towers

Georgia Tech Fan
I know that most of us on here are all overall football fans and watch college and pro ball whatever happens to be on and a lot would be watching this game ragardless, but it’s also funny we’re all sitting here watching this just analyzing Wiz’s play calling
Like the D's he would face are like the Steelers .... well, there is Clem's son ................

JStewart2227

Jolly Good Fellow
I saw it after I typed my comment. Ehhhhhhh
If he’s the guy I can get on board if he hires the right staff. Need someone who can get creative on offense to be OC and keep CNW, Coach Mac and DMo as well!
As a fan he there’s not choice Except for to support him, so with saying that I hope he brings in some really talented coordinators that can recruit and just let him ceo. I’m not against keeping woody but whether it’s us or not I believe Satterfield will get a new job and woody will join him. I think wiz will wanna bring new guys in. Most coaches will want too

Last edited:

JStewart2227

Jolly Good Fellow
Like the D's he would face are like the Steelers .... well, there is Clem's son ................
True. Maybe he’ll adapt to being able to the game and run an offense against Clemson and Uga like they’re the Steelers. I try not to read or look into to much but that’s the second time now in a few mins they’ve mentioned it, almost like they’re wanting to break some news. I feel like they usually don’t talk about to coordinators during a game like that as much

Reactions: GPD

JStewart2227

Jolly Good Fellow
If He is hired, what does is say about him if he leaves the team now with a top 10 offense and potentially on their way to the playoffs. Do we get mad if he leaves and say it makes him look bad for hanging them out to dry like that. Or are we ok with it because we need him to get to town and get started

Towers

Georgia Tech Fan
If He is hired, what does is say about him if he leaves the team now with a top 10 offense and potentially on their way to the playoffs. Do we get mad if he leaves and say it makes him look bad for hanging them out to dry like that. Or are we ok with it because we need him to get to town and get started
He'll stay and hopefully hire some staff to begin recruiting.

DallasBuzzFan

Georgia Tech Fan
Pretty sure I remember most people being upset that he left. I think I remember him.to be a pretty good recruiter. Been a while though

GPD

Jolly Good Fellow
Honest truth, all I care about is Georgia Tech being successful... If he is going to be our coach, get on over here and get to work.
I'm sure if he left, it would be with the consent of his current employer.. that's Chargers business.
Now if he did it to us... I'd hate it! Haha

Likely we're going to see something similar to Coach Gailey's transition from Miami

JStewart2227

Jolly Good Fellow
With the high schools QB’s that are coming out if Georgia now I think he can sell them. Letting them know he’s coached three Hall if Fame QB’s in Big Ben, Warner, and Rivers. He wants good without a elite QB though and got fired over a terrible rookie year with Mariota. If he brings in the right guys that can help it may work. We back him and see what happens at least until CPJ’s kids are gone and it’s all his guys. At that point no one can blame anyone but him and TStan if it doesn’t work but at his age who knows how long he stays and we won’t give him 10 plus years if he doesn’t produce.

Status
Not open for further replies.