Potential Head Coach Hires

Status
Not open for further replies.

DallasBuzzFan

Georgia Tech Fan
I was on here reading the daily doom and gloom that is Georgia Tech athletics and almost threw my phone at the TV. As many sucky days as we've had lately and seems like it's going to get a lot worse before it gets better.

JStewart2227

Jolly Good Fellow
If so, Whiz would likely stay with the Chargers until their season is over. Regular plus playoffs. Would he hire coaches to recruit?
I believe the only way this can work with him is for him to come in and be the CEO. Would have to hire a OC and DC that can recruit their A** off and know the college level. A supporting cast of guys that can help run his playbook on the college level and tweak it some. As a pro coach he has had good offenses but it’s been typically with elite QB’s and he can draft and sign free agents to build his team. Buying players and drafting kids that don’t have a say so as to where’s they go doesn’t translate to Recruiting. I hope he isn’t the hire but if he is I hope him and T Stan will make the right hires to help succeed. I just have A bad feeling he’ll wanna bring in other pro guys or either his tech guys and it won’t go well. Elliott Collins and Key are probably my top choices right now that are Realistic then probably Satterfield

JStewart2227

Jolly Good Fellow
I know that most of us on here are all overall football fans and watch college and pro ball whatever happens to be on and a lot would be watching this game ragardless, but it’s also funny we’re all sitting here watching this just analyzing Wiz’s play calling

Reactions: GPD
Status
Not open for further replies.