Potential Head Coach Hires

Status
Not open for further replies.

herb

Helluva Engineer
So the one guy that is the one guy that everyone can agree on is Whisenhunt - and that is to be anti-Whisenhunt. But he's the guy that gets the first interview. Cool.

Welcome to georgia Tech

H-Wade

Ramblin' Wreck
Nope. You will have the same problems. It is delusional to think that without the $$$$ things will change by much.

As much as some fans don't like to hear it a lot of kids don't want to play in our offense. They want a chance at the pros and the perception is if they come play in the TO it makes that more difficult. If Elliott came here we would have the same amount of money, and yes he would recruit better than we are currently doing.

JStewart2227

Jolly Good Fellow
I think the majority can for sure all agree we are against that hire. Todd will make his biggest decision as AD a terrible one . I hope it is just a courtesy interview but I have this feeling that they have gone through names and plan on bringing him in and offering him the job

GT_05

Helluva Engineer
Do we care that Whisenhunt has a 48-71 record as a head coach?

If he is the best man for the job then hire him but please don’t hire him just because he’s a Tech man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Techster

Helluva Engineer
I think the majority can for sure all agree we are against that hire. Todd will make his biggest decision as AD a terrible one . I hope it is just a courtesy interview but I have this feeling that they have gone through names and plan on bringing him in and offering him the job

Could be that TStan is picking Whisenhunt's brain. Could be that TStan owes Whisenhunt a steak dinner. Could be many things, but one of the things I think is reporters throwing names out their because a coach's agent leaked it to get their client a raise.

Status
Not open for further replies.