Potential Head Coach Hires

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lawyer mark

Jolly Good Fellow
I have a source that is a former player and he advised his info is that he could not confirm kw was offered. (Wow that is poor writing on my part) Interesting though, but for eavesdropping on an airplane, that story isn’t out. Sounds like standard mutt bs and i don’t believe kw hasn’t been offered!

okiemon

Helluva Engineer
I have a source that is a former player and he advised his info is that he could not confirm kw was offered. (Wow that is poor writing on my part) Interesting though, but for eavesdropping on an airplane, that story isn’t out. Sounds like standard mutt bs and i don’t believe kw hasn’t been offered!

Are you really a lawyer? If so, that could explain the poor writing.

33jacket

Helluva Engineer
I was told whiz discussed an offer, but that its incorrect he has one in hand. I think there is some fake news being put out there too. So I am not sure, but the person I talked about whiz "seemed to think" he had discussed an offer. When I said has one, or discussed that person wasn't sure. A day ago, it was he had one, but this is possibly a mix of poor words.

What is interesting, is yesterday i knew and was going to post about GOL pushing Collins. I didn't. only to see KQ say something to that affect today, totally independent of me and my sources.

this is the first double validation I have had in this whole thing....take it for what its worth.

but usually when you see that there is far more traction than the KW stuff floating around.

I also believe, in my heart of hearts, the emails Stan got, combined with the backlash article in AJC made them all balk! I think todd though we would all eat up the KW hire...boom...wrong...but thats just my guess...without todd or kw saying that....

MWBATL

Helluva Engineer
Now that you mention it, I DO have a source. My source says that Tony Elliott was offended when someone on this board called him "Tony Collins" and he withdrew his name from consideration.
Now you've got it, you're doing it right!

Yomanser

Recruiting Insider
Retired Staff
I got multiple sauces. Does that count?

Also, I just want to say I got beef with @Yomanser for posting that shapiro tweet in the coaching updates thread. That man's drivel isn't worthy of repeating.

Ok, not "beef", per se, but I'm giving him major side eye :shifty:.
I have since amended that post, since you are not the first person who has reached out to me about that report

Status
Not open for further replies.