Potential DC for Next Year

CEB

Helluva Engineer
He reportedly told Kirby at the SEC Championship that he was getting too old for this.

“You know, Kirby, I’m tired. Tired of kickin your a** year after year. Its exhausting. I’m getting too old for this sh**! Good luck in the consolation game, Buddy.”

Makes me smile visualizing him saying this at the postgame handshake… :LOL:

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer
Since we seem to have some time to kill, why not go ahead and get all of the negative reaction posts out of the way now?

I'll start.

"Tech's financial situation obviously forced us to hire on the cheap. No one else would take this job at this salary."

Who's next?
Clearly this choice was the best among (possible, no good, limited) options but the (lack of experience, spotty previous results, discontent among fans at previous school, lack of seasoning, being too new to coaching at this level, being over the hill) make this a (safe but lackluster, questionable, unexciting, risky, uninspiring) hire that leaves this open to (second guessing, questioning) and understandable (dismay, disappointment, anger, ridicule) by (football analysts, people in the business, the fan base, long time suffering alumni).

That about right?

Sheboygan

Helluva Engineer
Clearly this choice was the best among (possible, no good, limited) options but the (lack of experience, spotty previous results, discontent among fans at previous school, lack of seasoning, being too new to coaching at this level, being over the hill) make this a (safe but lackluster, questionable, unexciting, risky, uninspiring) hire that leaves this open to (second guessing, questioning) and understandable (dismay, disappointment, anger, ridicule) by (football analysts, people in the business, the fan base, long time suffering alumni).

That about right?
Nailed it !! Funniest post I have read in a while. We are having a blizzard here and it made me laugh out loud.:LOL: