Potential DC for Next Year

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Mel Tucker?
Bring him here so our basketball coach can kick his arse for violating man code.
Ted Roof?
:>)
Get Out Theatre GIF by Tony Awards

4shotB

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
I don’t have good answers. We need to carefully screen resumes… no minister of mayhem or similar titles… bishop of bedlam, cardinal of commotion, priest of pandemonium, rabbi of raucous, shaman of suffering… you get my point.
These are indeed great but, if I can be candid, i might plagiarize from the Steve Miller Band if I were going to annoint myself with a title. How does the "gangster of love" sound? (Others might simply refer to me as 'Maurice")

However, if I decide to apply for any vacant DC position this offseason, I might just take a variant from your ideas. Field Marshall of Field Position? Sargeant of Stops? Duke of Destruction? Prefect of Pain? Archbishop of Anarchy? Which one might catch the eye of a prospective employer? ;)

4shotB

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
Gene Chizik will probably be available.
GT Swarm rule #5.c, revision III. We don't like or want coaches that are available and/or that we can afford. Especially not if he or she is not the guy/gal we personally want. I think Kirby Smart or Nick Saban as DC would please all but the most discerning Swarm participant. But we would hear from them often and repetitively! ;)