Postgame: ND 31-GT 13

slugboy

Staff member
I’ll edit, but I think we can call it a game here

Irony: my score prediction was right, but reversed

Last edited:

wvGT11

Helluva Engineer
Started the game off well, but man we fell apart quick. Worried about our injuries

As I said in the chat , we can be a bowl team but we're 1-2 years out as a playoff team

Not sure what's going on with ST , but we have regressed a ton .

D played well, but still can't tackle .

Offense well that's a big ???
Big game for.Pyron to start, maybe it's experience, but King was Def a playmaker

GTBandit22

Helluva Engineer
you cannot play ball control offense and miss kicks like this. Should have been a 21-13 game in the 4th. 21-7 is deflating. Giving up 2 fakes for a first is also bad.

They outclassed us on the lines but I liked the fight today. Flush it and move on.

Oh and calling it, Freeman will be fired within 4 years. Their best player was a transfer from Duke, and really their whole offense. They are talented but not a playoff team.

Thwg777

Ramblin' Wreck
One flash in the pan in MBS and a whole lot of losing otherwise.

ST coach needs to be fired today.

The Thursday night game against NCST will likely be our best shot at bowl eligibility. VT is not good but is playing much better than us. Miami is good…

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer
I think Pyron is very talented. But he isn’t a winner. I learned that when Pyron took a slide instead of attempting to get a 1st down early in the game.

Give number 3 a chance. He may be a winner
He slid too soon thinking he already had the first time. Lack of playing time makes a difference in decision making.

Kennethshannon20

Jolly Good Fellow
Out coached. Again Buster Faulkner lost it for us. Jamal got 8 carries. All day. 8. Let that sink in and then tell me how we didn’t get out coached. Game plan was ****. We threw away the playbook and tried something completely different than GT football.