Postgame GT 48 : SCST 13

Root4GT

Helluva Engineer
Excuse me if this has already been addressed, but does anyone know why Key got so upset after the Douse unsportsmanlike penalty? I get him being angry and yelling at Douse but it looked like Douse walked right by him and Key was yelling at Marco Coleman or another assistant and even followed him over to the bench to yell some more.
No real insight, however, I sense Key has no use for stupid unsportsmanlike penalties and Coleman is his position coach so he got an earful as well as Douse. Key was rather upset putting it mildly!

gtchem05

Jolly Good Fellow
No real insight, however, I sense Key has no use for stupid unsportsmanlike penalties and Coleman is his position coach so he got an earful as well as Douse. Key was rather upset putting it mildly!
Unsportsmanlike penalties are nearly 100% preventable. So, if there's anything that would justify Key being so furious, it would be that.

Techwood Relict

Helluva Engineer
Key was rather upset putting it mildly!

Words not for the tender hearted....

Michelle Tanner Wow GIF by Bubble Punk

danny daniel

Helluva Engineer
Unsportsmanlike penalties are nearly 100% preventable. So, if there's anything that would justify Key being so furious, it would be that.
And we do not know what Key is thinking. Some might think he needs anger management training. He might be letting everybody know in no uncertain terms what his standard is for that type behavior. If so message delivered. I applaud it regardless..

alagold

Helluva Engineer
The question is there enough talent to fix the defensive issues. I have serious doubts
yep, there is no quick fix to the problems like you MIGHT could a bit on Offense with a RB,WR, or QB change.One obvious problem on DL is we are either too slow or too small it seems.The Lbs are struggling to find their place.Losing charlie and Eley was going to be a problem--it is.
That and poor tackling is a dual killer..

alagold

Helluva Engineer
Key seems to have a very low tolerance for easily preventable penalties. I think he is trying to instill a culture of discipline. I suspect a 15-yard unsportsmanlike is high on the list of any coach's anger triggers.
I don't blame Key. I LOVE the low rate of penalties esp on Off.You might have more on DEf since aggression is foremost there.You can kill yourself. and win much.