Post-2016 NFL Draft - GT Players

GaTech4ever

Helluva Engineer
I thought Demond Smith had signed an UDFA deal with Green Bay along with Snoddy with Snoddy being a tryout.
I don't think Smith ever got to try out with GB, thought I read something about it being an issue with his physical? Either way glad he's getting another look. Unfortunately I don't think Snoddy made the cut in GB.

croberts

Ramblin' Wreck
There is no transaction involving Golden in the NFL list. I haven't seen any articles regarding his try out but if I see one I will link it in this thread.
I loved golden but: not a big time athlete. A step slow, even for a safety position. Not physical enough at the next level. Some guys study the game and max out their physical abilities and it is just not enough. Just like Tevin, he is one of my favorites over the past few years. I think this guy will make up proud away from the game.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
I loved golden but: not a big time athlete. A step slow, even for a safety position. Not physical enough at the next level. Some guys study the game and max out their physical abilities and it is just not enough. Just like Tevin, he is one of my favorites over the past few years. I think this guy will make up proud away from the game.

He was a STUD high school QB. Probably the 2nd best potential QB on our team during his time here...but he happened to matriculate during the JeT years.

Part of me has always wonder how he would have done in CPJ's offense.

GaTech4ever

Helluva Engineer
Looks like Jabari is going to the CFL. Can someone who watched a lot of tape of last year answer who got double-teamed more between him and Gotsis? I'd imagine Gotsis would have, but seem to remember some were saying Hunt's impact was less about stats and more about taking up space (similar to Shawn Green). Either way he was a huge disappointment on multiple levels but I still hope he makes it.