Possible Uniform Color Combinations

What color combination do you think that Tech uniforms should be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ncjacket79

Helluva Engineer
Kids are kids no matter what their backgrounds are. I don't think DRAB is cool anywhere, and those bowl uniforms were totally drab, with the blue pants vs Duke not far behind.
Don’t know that I buy that. What music do the kids you know listen to? Where do they hang out? What TV do they watch? I didn’t like the bowl uniforms either but the players sure seemed to

Don’t know that I buy that. What music do the kids you know listen to? Where do they hang out? What TV do they watch? I didn’t like the bowl uniforms either but the players sure seemed to
The kids I know like a wide variety of music that I don't like, but I like a wide variety of music that they don't like either....LOL They don't really hang out anywhere, other than with each other doing innocuous things. They like many of the same TV shows I like, with the exception of one whose family doesn't even have a TV (WOW!!!) Some of them LOVE wrestlin', which I have never liked. If the players really like the bowl uniforms, then I would seriously question their taste. My young friends, only one of whom is a Tech fan, all like TRADITIONAL uniforms for their teams and would really balk at anything different.

ncjacket79

Helluva Engineer
The kids I know like a wide variety of music that I don't like, but I like a wide variety of music that they don't like either....LOL They don't really hang out anywhere, other than with each other doing innocuous things. They like many of the same TV shows I like, with the exception of one whose family doesn't even have a TV (WOW!!!) Some of them LOVE wrestlin', which I have never liked. If the players really like the bowl uniforms, then I would seriously question their taste. My young friends, only one of whom is a Tech fan, all like TRADITIONAL uniforms for their teams and would really balk at anything different.
My question wasn’t their likes vs yours, but their influences vs the kids we recruit. I don’t remember your age but I’m 62 and would be shocked if many highly ranked recruits in the ATL have much in common with me. Nothing wrong with that just a different perspective and different life experiences.

My question wasn’t their likes vs yours, but their influences vs the kids we recruit. I don’t remember your age but I’m 62 and would be shocked if many highly ranked recruits in the ATL have much in common with me. Nothing wrong with that just a different perspective and different life experiences.
I am 75, and I'm sure none, or few, of the recruits have much in common with me. But the kids I know are probably no different from the kids being recruited, and their likes and dislikes are probably pretty much the same. Two of "my kids" are tOSU and Auburn fans, and they would go ballistic if either of those two schools pulled out some drab uniform instead of their traditional ones.

TheSilasSonRising

Helluva Engineer
I am 75, and I'm sure none, or few, of the recruits have much in common with me. But the kids I know are probably no different from the kids being recruited, and their likes and dislikes are probably pretty much the same. Two of "my kids" are tOSU and Auburn fans, and they would go ballistic if either of those two schools pulled out some drab uniform instead of their traditional ones.

I think you know I hate the blue pants, and I want a new uni with nothing but White and Gold with no third color.

That being said, you may want to check on “your kid” that is a fan of tOSU.

In the last few years they have worn quite a few throwbacks and alternate unis.

Just saying.

I think you know I hate the blue pants, and I want a new uni with nothing but White and Gold with no third color.

That being said, you may want to check on “your kid” that is a fan of tOSU.

In the last few years they have worn quite a few throwbacks and alternate unis.

Just saying.
But have any of their throwback and alternate unis been anything other than red, silver, and white? I wouldn't know, since I never watch them on the tube. BTW, that tOSU kid now comes with me to all the Tech games and loves the Yellow Jackets. Of course, he still loves the Buckeyes, but he has more Tech gear now than he does tOSU gear. He has DirectTV and invited me over to watch the game Thursday night, not knowing that I was actually going to the game. BTW, he is not actually a kid; he is 29 year old wounded warrior (not from battle though), and he pretty much acts like a kid most of the time (and I don't mean that in a negative sense). Really cool "kid" who loves everybody, and whom everybody loves. This is particularly amazing since he is the only black member of my church, and the older ladies there hug on him, even though they have probably never hugged a black person in their life....LOL

UgaBlows

Helluva Engineer
Sorry Supersize, but i hope like hell that we see Gold/Navy/white 1990-esque uni’s for at least 1 home game this year. I prefer G/W/G 90% of the time but enjoy other combos as well in moderation. Navy’s not going anywhere, for most of us who started following GT in 1990 it IS a beautiful thing when done right.

UgaBlows

Helluva Engineer
But have any of their throwback and alternate unis been anything other than red, silver, and white? I wouldn't know, since I never watch them on the tube. BTW, that tOSU kid now comes with me to all the Tech games and loves the Yellow Jackets. Of course, he still loves the Buckeyes, but he has more Tech gear now than he does tOSU gear. He has DirectTV and invited me over to watch the game Thursday night, not knowing that I was actually going to the game. BTW, he is not actually a kid; he is 29 year old wounded warrior (not from battle though), and he pretty much acts like a kid most of the time (and I don't mean that in a negative sense). Really cool "kid" who loves everybody, and whom everybody loves. This is particularly amazing since he is the only black member of my church, and the older ladies there hug on him, even though they have probably never hugged a black person in their life....LOL
Thats awesome!

yeti92

Helluva Engineer
Might not seem like it to you, but there is a massive difference in what a kid fresh out of high school likes and what a 30 year old likes. There is also going to be a difference in what black kids like and what white kids like.

TheSilasSonRising

Helluva Engineer

Believe so- Yes. An all black monstrosity. Could be wrong.

chris975d

Ramblin' Wreck
Believe so- Yes. An all black monstrosity. Could be wrong.

Here are a couple they supposedly have worn. I don't follow tOSU at all..can't stand them! Lol.

I don't see much difference in these (very little of their "traditional" colors present) and us with navy. Or the gray CHOA jersey.

ffe28adaee85aa78fc0a8dc6f7c69583.jpg

86ab801fece702539ce2e9a011237bbb.jpg

Whiskey_Clear

Banned

Apple doesn’t fall far from the tree! :D