Positive press

TheStolenT

Jolly Good Fellow
The positive press from yesterday’s game has been amazing. From ESPNs “Irish stout” article to the front page of the AJC. Today in Birmingham one of the top stories is should Bama and Auburn play overseas games and is tech a better fit for the big 10 than FSU. The benefits of having all eyes on us for a week will be great!

Techster

Helluva Engineer
If GT keeps winning, the headlines will keep coming.

Anyone see Nick Saban say GT was his darkhorse to win the ACC?

I've said it in the past, people actually want to see GT do well. GT just hasn't had the success recently to give people a reason to talk about us, or write about us. People like winners...and GT just hasn't won enough lately.

I'll predict this: If GT handles its business this year, there are enough good teams on our schedule that GT can force its way into the national conversation if we keep winning. The back half of our schedule is an absolute beast with NC State, VA Tech, UNC, Miami, Notre Dame, and UGA. All teams either ranked, or made a bowl game last season. Obviously, this year is a different year and some teams won't be as good on the field as they are on paper. That's not our concern...our concern is winning games one week at a time. You know what? Beating those teams is how a team like GT can start moving up the ladder of college football. It's not a daunting schedule, it's an opportunity for GT to seize. If GT can continue to win, I promise you Atlanta will embrace GT, and BDS will be rocking every weekend.

stinger 1957

Helluva Engineer
I've sensed for some time now beginning after Angel made his public commitment to GTFB that the media wants GT to succeed as well as the BIG. I believe their desire for our success is driven by GT being in the number 6/7 media mkt and they want team/school representation in that mkt. In the case of the BIG you can add AAU because it endows the schools future in what I see as a drastically reducing higher education institution number over the coming years. I'm one that believes the non research schools will be the hardest hit, also the more rural institutions appear to me to be very vulnerable. Some of the flagship schools that are not AAU may hang on a little longer but I'm not even sure of them.

When we get to the one master CFB conference which I saw recently was anticipated to be 2030 or there abouts I'm guessing there will not be many rural schools involved, exceptions I could see being schools like UNC, UF Gainesville, but schools like Miss St., Clemson, Auburn will not make it. Certainly lots of support for those schools and the public will not let them die easily I'm guessing, but if less and less students are coming it will eventually happen.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Saw our Dublin win on Fox news as they did top of hour transition.
This is thier first 3 hour show.

We are getting such great PR.

Praising grit, quality play, got Key to talk and laugh about old bosses coming by, difference king running then clutch passing under pressure W NOT Turnovers, Klyle Efford name changed to K Effort. Total props,for gt DL stoning FSU after first drive.

ACCN Very excited about being at Gt next week.

patrickr21

Georgia Tech Fan
Aaron Murray has a great analysis and breakdown of Haynes King’s play on Saturday.

It feels good to have our Yellow Jackets be the bell of the ball. And I don’t have the impending sense of dread I typically feel when GT starts getting some buzz.

Win or lose I am confident Brent Key and the staff is going to have these playing to their best effort.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Chances to rebrand from 100-0 and BDS is All Red.
( All games are important but some are more important than others.)

FSU. Check After doing great in week ZERO when we were the FIRST AND ONLY GAME, this week we are on accn hype game show a east coast night game. This week most games are over and we are AVAILABLE AND ONE OF THE ONLY GAMES. Need to show in prime time we are fun to watch will winning big.

Big TV games upcoming
ND ( in the benz) , Miami (homecoming after bye) and NCST (after bye) and UGA on Thanksgiving.

We get big audience to show pretender gt is gone and contender gt is back.

Enuratique

Jolly Good Fellow
Aaron Murray has a great analysis and breakdown of Haynes King’s play on Saturday.

It feels good to have our Yellow Jackets be the bell of the ball. And I don’t have the impending sense of dread I typically feel when GT starts getting some buzz.

Win or lose I am confident Brent Key and the staff is going to have these playing to their best effort.

I love breakdowns like this from actual QBs. Thanks for sharing even if it is Aaron Murray