Portal Watch 2022-23

bob4gt

Jolly Good Fellow
The problem is progress towards graduation.. If the credits don't count towards a degree they will be short of the credits for a Tech program and hence not making proper progress to a degree.

Bob

Techwood Relict

Helluva Engineer
The problem is progress towards graduation.
read brock lesnar GIF by WWE

Man, felt like you were talking about me for a minute there....

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
The problem is progress towards graduation.. If the credits don't count towards a degree they will be short of the credits for a Tech program and hence not making proper progress to a degree.

Bob

2 of Key's first ol recruits came w lots if ap credits in high school. Got here early. Took classes year round. Tutors really helped. Both have had major injuries.
Both are in business and are gradusting w honors In 2.5 years. 3 years eligibility.
One has medicaled out and other is wondering what course of study to follow. Hopes to get mba. Not interested in the other gt courses.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
"Sources" say Dom Blaylock is down to Tech and Texas A&M. It comes down to NIL money offer.
Well, dang...we are toast.........

Haha, this sentence is so weird.

Honestly though, OilMoney U could beat whatever we can fit in our shoeboxes but I wonder about one thing.

Now that they've laid out all that NIL moola for their craptastic results and portalling recruits, are their money down guys gonna turn the spigot and demand results before cuttin' checks sight unseen?

roedeo

Jolly Good Fellow
However GT landed 3 A&M transfers for next season, including their former starting qb. Not likely they came here for a higher NIL payout.

Interesting the largest donor to A&M, he’s even reeling in $$ in Georgia. Ok, not for athletics, but still…great business model and clean pottys!

stinger 1957

Helluva Engineer
I like that idea...NILLOS
Get great players on the LOS both sides and the rest will clamor to come here I'm guessing.
The more I watch what's going on with GTFB the more the next couple years are going to be very interesting IMO, what we do on the field and maybe especially recruiting, could be a big impact recruiting class might be couple years away, just don't yet get a feel for that.