Portal Watch 2022-23

Augusta_Jacket

Staff member
As a reiteration to everyone, we do not allow insults to our student athletes.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Dylan Leonard could be outstanding if someone would help develop his receiving skills. I hope he comes back for his Covid year.
Really good kid/ family who has had hamstring issuses before this year. Gt found some stretching excercises to help.

Haven't seen fmily but sure he feels worse than we can Imagine about the last game.

I bet he keeps working and comes back stronger and faster. Some kids add muscles slower than others. He should be rock solid .

Southern psu fan

Jolly Good Fellow
I’m still trying to figure the forum out so please forgive me if I put something in the wrong place.
IMO Brent Key is killing it in the transfer portal I believe GT has gone from winning 6 or 7 games to 7 to 8 games, maybe 9 if the QB pans out which I do believe he will. GT is so much better today with Brent Key being the head coach. GT fans have a lot to look forward too this ship is going in the right direction. These guys are coming to Ga Tech because they see the writing on the wall with Brent Key and they want to win and have the opportunity to play.

Randy Carson

Helluva Engineer
I’m still trying to figure the forum out so please forgive me if I put something in the wrong place.
IMO Brent Key is killing it in the transfer portal I believe GT has gone from winning 6 or 7 games to 7 to 8 games, maybe 9 if the QB pans out which I do believe he will. GT is so much better today with Brent Key being the head coach. GT fans have a lot to look forward too this ship is going in the right direction. These guys are coming to Ga Tech because they see the writing on the wall with Brent Key and they want to win and have the opportunity to play.
Welcome to the forum. We like you already!

😋

Jolly Good Fellow
Welcome to GT football fandom, where dreams go to die.

Here’s a couple of tips I’ve learned from my time here on The Swarm

• You must immediately pick an “arch-enemy” from among the other posters, with whom you are required to argue endlessly about everything….don’t limit these arguments to just football…
  • You must never, under any circumstance, write that you like the triple option
  • 3rd and 17 is a “short yardage” opportunity for our opponents. GT defense hasn’t stopped anybody since 1956.
  • Every loss is the fault of our Offensive Line.
Enjoy…

Towaliga

Helluva Engineer
Some things you need to know:
  • **** Lew** = A coach we had previously whose name you’re not allowed to mention.
  • TFG= Our most recent coach before CBK, and you also aren’t allowed to mention his name.
  • Whatever shade of gold you like is the wrong shade of gold.
  • You can never, ever like blue.
  • If you like the option, you aren’t a true fan (or) If you hate the option, you aren’t a true fan.
  • CBKwas the absolute best choice for head coach (or) we could have done so much better with (fill in the blank).
  • Stech 81 drinks.
Welcome and enjoy the ride.

Dinner_Jacket

Georgia Tech Fan