Portal Watch 2022-23

mts315

Ramblin' Wreck
Duquesne transfer WR Abdul Janneh is reaching out to GT.
So has this Athlete….

Both of these would be good for us.

Kyron Drones looks like an interesting QB that would make for a great competition with Pyron.

Abdul Janneh put up decent stats at Duquesne 44 Rec for 604 yards and 9tds. With McCollum and King on the way out we have room to take a flyer on a lower division WR, especially a 6-3 one.

mts315

Ramblin' Wreck

LargeFO

Helluva Engineer
Both of these would be good for us.

Kyron Drones looks like an interesting QB that would make for a great competition with Pyron.

Abdul Janneh put up decent stats at Duquesne 44 Rec for 604 yards and 9tds. With McCollum and King on the way out we have room to take a flyer on a lower division WR, especially a 6-3 one.

We recruited Drones from his HS cycle as well.

malak05

Jolly Good Fellow
1669840556627.png

Bryce Koon is a GT writer and Jaron Willis is regularly talking about GT...Definitely see some smoke here

Golden Tornadoes

Jolly Good Fellow

This is the one I was referencing in my earlier post. Notice the jester hat anytime he is referring to Tech until HCBK was officially announced. Definitely something going on here.

bos

Helluva Engineer
Tech should be cautious to take Willis. The talent is there, but he's a headcase.

He committed and decomitted twice and tweets GT but he's still on another team's roster.

yeti92

Helluva Engineer
Not that they are coming back, but I wonder what guys like Domineck, Ivey, Walker, and Gibbs think about Key as the new HC and if that would have had any effect on their decision had it happened last year instead.

UgaBlows

Helluva Engineer
The kid who tweeted is Jaron Willis 4star top 250 recruit from 2022 class. He committed to us in 2021 but decommitted toward the end of our season. He continued to post positive things about us including tweeting “What’s the good word” before the UGA game last year.
I believe he is/was one of the highest rated recruits that have ever committed to Tech