Polls 9/20/15

Squints

Helluva Engineer
Anyone who thought we were going to fall from the teens to out of the polls by losing on the road against a team in the top 10 isn't the brightest. Poll inertia is a real thing.

Wrecking Ball

Ramblin' Wreck
Plus, half of the lazy reporters just saw the final score. Those garbage time TDs WILL help us, but only if we do well from here on out. Time to take care of business and get a WR to step on up. Hell, I'd like for more than one, but at this point we need just one.

jeffgt14

We don't quite suck as much anymore.
Plus, half of the lazy reporters just saw the final score. Those garbage time TDs WILL help us, but only if we do well from here on out. Time to take care of business and get a WR to step on up. Hell, I'd like for more than one, but at this point we need just one.
End of the year if we do our job nobody will notice anything besides a one loss team who's only loss was to a top 10 team by one score.

deeeznutz

Helluva Engineer
Polls have lost whatever credibility they had by keeping Auburn ranked. They have done nothing to show they belong, and plenty to show they don't.
Let's just win em all from here on out. FSU and Clemson look seriously overrated, and Georgia, while a tough game, I am not too worried about. Our boys should be rolling by then and we owe them a spanking.