(Poll) who will be the new uniform provider

Who will be the new uniform provider???? (Poll)

• Adidas

Votes: 32 68.1%
  • Nike

Votes: 7 14.9%
  • Under Armour

Votes: 3 6.4%
  • Russell

Votes: 5 10.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 2897

Nike supports druggies and corrupts USATF. Thrilled we have a cutting edge up and coming company with a superior level of integrity.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
OK, just to be clear, KQ's tweet about it being adidas was posted in at least 2 threads before UA and Russell had a vote. Now I know why everyone thought Clinton was going to win.

OldJacketFan

Helluva Engineer
As was pointed out TS had a relationship with Nike previously. Don't y'all think he would know the ins and outs of what he is committing Tech to? Jeez, let's see the numbers and good from there. I have no doubt this is the most beneficial deal to Tech and as has been noted the kids are on board with adidas as well! I would much rather for Tech to come out in its traditional colors then some of the new edge crap Nike puts out there and I've no doubt adidas will stay true to Tech's history!

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
I admit I haven't read more than 2 posts in this thread. None of it matters. There is only one thing I can count on with a certainty. No matter who provides...our fan base will ***** and moan about it. It's one of the few universal constants.:ROFLMAO:

Do you like Bluegrass? No? Your opinion doesn't matter.

... amidoinitrite?

Status
Not open for further replies.