Poll: What in state team would you like?

Since we’re not playing uga, what in state team would you want Tech to schedule?

• GA State

Votes: 67 52.8%
  • GA Southern

Votes: 30 23.6%
  • Mercer

Votes: 15 11.8%
  • Kennesaw State

Votes: 15 11.8%

• Total voters

GTZachary

Jolly Good Fellow
This cannot happen. The 11th game must be played within each ACC team's home state. We can't go there and they can't come here.

I understand the rule as written, but now that the SEC has gone conference only it’s worth considering opening it up to other options. There’s no reason why you can’t revise the policy at this point.

Buzztheirazz

Helluva Engineer
I guess more accurately then...an opponent that people actually want to watch. Whether it’s butts in literal seats at the BDS, or eyeballs on the tv, give us something people actually want to watch.
Numbers will be WAY up this year. Shoot I was watching cornhole on TV in April.

wesgt123

Helluva Engineer
If we are wanting a competitive game, then GA Southern would (likely) be the best choice. They’ve nearly upset Tech and UGA.
Y’all scared.

smokey_wasp

Helluva Engineer
Just keep GW or give me any easy W. Sorry guys, as long as other teams do it, we would be dumb not to.

This is all likely moot, though. The 11th game will probably simply be scrapped now that the SEC refused.

smokey_wasp

Helluva Engineer
No way. If we're playing FCS, let it be Mercer. Kennesaw is like Citadel but way better, and I don't want to see the 3O

Citadel was our "perfect storm". We'd have rightly demolished them if we played them even a few weeks later. I ain't scared of no triple option!