Poll: What in state team would you like?

Since we’re not playing uga, what in state team would you want Tech to schedule?

• GA State

Votes: 67 52.8%
  • GA Southern

Votes: 30 23.6%
  • Mercer

Votes: 15 11.8%
  • Kennesaw State

Votes: 15 11.8%

• Total voters

dmel25

Jolly Good Fellow
GA State.

I would love to see them play each other especially after GA State whooped up on Tennessee last year.

dmel25

Jolly Good Fellow
They are still a punk football team. IMO
That's fair, they are relatively young football team having started in 2008, joining the FBS in 2013. I still think it is impressive that they have made a bowl game 3 times and last year they beat Tennessee and went 7-5. I am biased for GA State, but I think they are on the up rise and it would be cool to play them.

jgtengineer

Helluva Engineer
GA State.

I would love to see them play each other especially after GA State whooped up on Tennessee last year.

TENN slept on them completely Pruitt was disciplining people and just all around dropped the ball. But they were not that good. Right now though neither are we. I'd rather not play ga State when we can lose to them. And for optics playing kennesaw state is a VERY bad idea. If bohannon beats us it might actually result in collins not get any rope on the entire season. With an already tougher season i think id rather see us only play a 10 game schedule or play Mercer or Southern.

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
The only reason to play one of those teams is a win to try and get a bowl which probably wouldn't happen or for tv money which wouldn't get picked up anyway. Would be a net revenue loss with limited fans and little interest. GA State might get some fans but we will be limited in seating so no gate income . Let's just find out who can play and establish a QB this season. Would love to have a winning season but probably not this year.