Poll: What do you hope to see next season?

Which would you honestly prefer to see next season?

• Total voters

takethepoints

Helluva Engineer
I disagree with this for a variety of reasons:

1. These players want to WIN more than anything else. No player wants to actively go out on the field and lose a game. Especially after the past 3 years.

2. The players seem to love CGC. They all talk about how he and his staff are family and really feel close to one another. Now, that hasn’t translated to wins, but the culture and bonds are there.

3. Any player that would scheme to throw games and intentionally try to get a coach removed would probably get their scholarship revoked and kicked off the team. That’s a toxic culture, and that’s just a bad idea.
1. No question.

2. Players always seem to love their coaches. It's easy to see why; a disgruntled player will not see the field. Further, coaches are a major reference for players after they leave the program. What you need is opinions from players after they have been in their first job securely for a couple of years; i.e. it is too soon. But maybe they do love Collins and co. Problem = SOBs tend to win more games.

3. Again, no question. But you seldom see this. Slackening effort in games when you are losing badly and you know you can't come back is another story.

FlatsLander

Ramblin' Wreck
i’m really hoping blackburn is as advertised
Hard to tell if he will be. We were told Harris (DE) had to be pulled out of reps because he was so disruptive and constantly beat our OL. I'm not sure he had 1 TFL the whole year. I'd love it if Blackburn tears it up, but CGC may not be the best predictor of his future abilities.

JacketFan137

Banned
Hard to tell if he will be. We were told Harris (DE) had to be pulled out of reps because he was so disruptive and constantly beat our OL. I'm not sure he had 1 TFL the whole year. I'd love it if Blackburn tears it up, but CGC may not be the best predictor of his future abilities.
i was at the practice he tore his ACL and i will say he looked like the best WR on the field by a decent margin. with more time under his belt and some rehab he should be able to come back looking pretty good

alagold

Helluva Engineer
yep, how many players has he lauded a bunch who had effort but were no pro candidate