Please consider going to the Clemson game!

Oakland

Helluva Engineer
I think I have a root canal scheduled for next Saturday. Seriously, I'm debating whether to give my season tickets away to a family member or attending to support the players only. My wife is done with CPJ so she won't be there anymore.

Buzz*The*Plumber

Jolly Good Fellow
Not that this should matter but Clemson fans are much more tolerable than UGAg and Miami fans, win or lose.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

By chicken****, I don't really mean that people are scared of Clemson fans-- I mean they are scared to lose. If we lose, we lose, Tech is still our team, right? I want CPJ gone as much as the next person, but in the meantime I'll be pulling for us to win, as I have for my entire life.

GT_05

Helluva Engineer
By chicken****, I don't really mean that people are scared of Clemson fans-- I mean they are scared to lose. If we lose, we lose, Tech is still our team, right? I want CPJ gone as much as the next person, but in the meantime I'll be pulling for us to win, as I have for my entire life.

Yes, I know. Sorry. I just remembered how miserable the Miami and UGA fans were the last time they were at BDS. By contrast, the Clemson fans were pretty nice. Heck, I went to the game at Clemson last year and I got a few free beers. [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

64jacket

Georgia Tech Fan
I think I have a root canal scheduled for next Saturday. Seriously, I'm debating whether to give my season tickets away to a family member or attending to support the players only. My wife is done with CPJ so she won't be there anymore.
I'm Done !! Tickets (4) up for sell as of last night.

techfan#14

Jolly Good Fellow
The last thing we need is for our stadium to be full of opposing fans on a national stage. The fact that it happens anyway is ridiculous. I have followed this team since I was 12 years old, I am 34 now and have never wavered. I hate losing but I will never give up on our team. I did not attend Tech though I wish I could have, but I feel like I have more love and affinity for it than most. I live multiple hours away and try to attend at least 3 to 4 games a year. It pains me to see our attendance, and people want to complain about recruiting etc... It's all linked. Nothing worse than a fair weather fan. Again I know the L's are tough, I don't like the product I'm seeing. But if I could be at every game I would be. Too much love and appreciation for the program/institute to not be. The players are special no matter what the outcome of a game is. We need to be there for them especially.

Josh H

Jolly Good Fellow
I'll be there. If I stopped going to home games just because we were losing, I would've missed FSU 2015, which is probably the best experience I've had in a college stadium.

You go to all the games. Besides...they already have my money :)

gtg936g

Helluva Engineer
I really don’t know what to expect from this game. On paper we should get rolled and the Clemson starters will be out by halftime. That being said, we could pull off an upset and we will all wonder where this team came from.