PJ Radio Show

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
Probably won't make it after all. Taking my old man to hospital for hip replacement :( Maybe I can stream it to listen to it with him.

GTech63

Helluva Engineer
Someone ask Monday night if we have purchased UA "difficult to grab" jerseys for our scout team that ND will be using. Would hate to see us surprised if they turn out to be something really special.
We should get an idea by watching them next Sat. on TV but feeling the real thing is a need.

Rocket City Jacket

Georgia Tech Fan
If you miss it live, just subscribe to the gtathletics podcast and it will be posted Tuesday morning. Also all the interviews with players and coaches and any press conferences are posted there as well. It is a very easy way not to miss anything. The GT Gameday app is pretty good also. It has been redesigned recently and is very slick.

Last edited:

JacketFromUGA

Helluva Engineer
Someone ask Monday night if we have purchased UA "difficult to grab" jerseys for our scout team that ND will be using. Would hate to see us surprised if they turn out to be something really special.
We should get an idea by watching them next Sat. on TV but feeling the real thing is a need.
I'll ask it but sarcastically.

JacketFromUGA

Helluva Engineer
Alright so I have no idea who anyone is. Also not one to go around table to table inquiring. Who's where that wants to let me put their face to an avatar?